Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post here to get banned for a random length of time - EXTREME STUPIDITY FILTER

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Used to be a permanent ban, no questions answered. We're just pussies compared to amp.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sarky wrote: »
    Used to be a permanent ban, no questions answered. We're just pussies compared to amp.
    cute-white-kittens-playing-img116.jpg
    yes, but you two are so good at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

come on BAN ME!!!

SONIC OUT BITCHES!! :D:D:D
    2 week holiday plz
    thanks you:):):)

Your sheer enthusiasm is delightful! Here, have an extra week on the house!

User Jay P has a week's immunity for coming up with an amazing novel solution to the counting crisis. Now if only he could do the same for our economy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I would, but frankly, I don't feel like it. I'm more of a "fix things that don't really matter" kind of guy. Also it's saturday, and I'm still not dressed. I will not be doing anythig today that requires effort.

Jay P Banned for two-

Haha, psyche.

Don't joke with me. Or I will have to laugh. Then destroy the world.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Jay P wrote: »
    Don't joke with me. Or I will have to laugh. Then destroy the world.
    First answer this question for me:

cthulhu-challenge.jpg

It always amazes me that people have trouble saying that.

• Advertisement

It always amazes me that people have trouble saying that.
    I must admit sir, I have no clue on the pronunciation.

Fin-GLOO-ee mm-guluw-NAFF CthOO-loo Rel-YAY WAH-gah-NAG-l Fuh-TAGN

Thereabouts. It's easier to just say it and let your mouth curve around the words. In a non-Euclidean manner, of course.

You'd think my semester at Miskatonic would have prepared me better for such things. Maybe I shouldn't have butchered the entire Inhumanities Department. On the upside, they did give me a lovely goblet made from the department head's skull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Whats the point of this thread?

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Whats the point of this thread?
    Maybe after you get banned, you'll learn to always read the first post.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

BAN ME!!

You cun-ts*

*added for dramatic effect

Well, seeing as it's just for dramatic effect...

First answer this question for me:

cthulhu-challenge.jpg

Ok.
    Phoneteically, it's:
    Fn-glwee Muglewnafah Cathulhoo Really-yeah waGah naggle fthagan

Or there abouts.

I'd like to tell you what it means, but I'd get banned for it so you'll just have to work it out for yourself.

"In his house in Rl'yeh Dead Cthulhu waits dreaming"

It's not a huge secret. Although people who investigate further often disapp

:eek:
    Everybody, Run!

Or don't. I'm not gonna tell you what to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Post here to get banned- EXTREME STUPIDITY FILTER

What a wonderful idea, please filter the extreme stupidity of TCN out of my boards.ie experience, thanks.

What a wonderful idea, please filter the extreme stupidity of TCN out of my boards.ie experience, thanks.
    I would, but alas I am not a mod so I has no ban axe to strike you with.

I'd rather filter YOUR stupidity out of my TCN experience. Oh, wait! I just did!

Also, I managed to miss Lab Mouse yesterday with all the fussin' and the feudin' that was completely failing to kick off here. I've taken care of it, don't worry.

I'd rather filter YOUR stupidity out of my TCN experience. Oh, wait! I just did!

Also, I managed to miss Lab Mouse yesterday with all the fussin' and the feudin' that was completely failing to kick off here. I've taken care of it, don't worry.
    100276794_548c83c4eb.jpgExcellent

These people are funny. I definitely will never do anything like this....

(Obviously I'm hinting at permanent immunity....)

Jay P wrote: »
    These people are funny. I definitely will never do anything like this....

(Obviously I'm hinting at permanent immunity....)
    Hope you got lots of funny if you seek permanent immunity. That or amazing eyebrows. Luck would also help.

Permanent immunity carries a terrible curse- Dinner with Tar. He kisses on a first date.

All you really have to do is show show the regulars just how lazy they are sitting in their comfy little ruts. Be bold. Be daring. Be Silly, not just stupid.

That's good because I always put out. Always.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

€ ~/o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

<_< ah! thats where that tunnel leads to!

Advertisement