Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pokemon go level.....

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Two weeks to go from that ^^^ to this

IMG_1965.png
    IMG_1967.png
    IMG_1971.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

15 but a weak 15. Gotten from walking to the bus stop catching rattatas and Pidgeys. When I'm back in college, in town, I'm hopefully gonna start catching some real strong pokemon. My highest CP at the minute is a Hypno at 627 but I'm catching wild Pokemon ~ level 400 at times now. When I start evolving these I'll get some real strong pokemon. I have 2 lucky eggs still to use as well. Need a few more pokemon before it's worth my while using it. Hopefully gonna jump a whole level or two when I do.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

BOHtox wrote: »
    15 but a weak 15. Gotten from walking to the bus stop catching rattatas and Pidgeys. .............When I start evolving these I'll get some real strong pokemon. I have 2 lucky eggs still to use as well. Need a few more pokemon before it's worth my while using it. Hopefully gonna jump a whole level or two when I do.
    Dont knock those Pidgey's and Weedle's, with enough of them and a lucky egg going you will shoot up in XP.
    I have done 3 mass evolve so far, each time it has been 10-15 new or 'quality' evolve's followed by 15-20 Pidgey's. I held off on new evolves and saved my Pidgeys until I could do at least 30 in one sitting. Figuring ~45 secs per evolve.

Pidgeys->Pigeotto is worth just as much XP as Eevee->Jolteon if it isnt a new evolve.

I do like my 26 CP Pidgeot however....and I am saving my 14CP Eevee for later in the game when I can waste 25 candy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Barraldo

Tenger wrote: »
    Dont knock those Pidgey's and Weedle's, with enough of them and a lucky egg going you will shoot up in XP.
    I have done 3 mass evolve so far, each time it has been 10-15 new or 'quality' evolve's followed by 15-20 Pidgey's. I held off on new evolves and saved my Pidgeys until I could do at least 30 in one sitting. Figuring ~45 secs per evolve.

Pidgeys->Pigeotto is worth just as much XP as Eevee->Jolteon if it isnt a new evolve.

I do like my 26 CP Pidgeot however....and I am saving my 14CP Eevee for later in the game when I can waste 25 candy!!

That's my plan for today. I have a heap of drowzees, pidgees, to evolve. Gonna crack open a lucky egg and hopefully get to level 23!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭dbagman

level 21
    caught 81 seen 81
    best is a 1105 cp pinsir i caught wild this morning

bull island is where its at lads.

• Advertisement

Barraldo wrote: »
    That's my plan for today. I have a heap of drowzees, pidgees, to evolve. Gonna crack open a lucky egg and hopefully get to level 23!!
    Just did my latest round
    25 Evolves, resulting in 6 new additions to the Pokedex, followed by 30 Caterpie/Rattata/Weedle/Pidgeys evolves.
    Ended up adding 61500 XP to my total.....(that last Pidgey just missed the lucky egg effect!)

And my Pyro trick didnt work.....got myself a 1178 Jolteon instead. (Still good)

Level 23 (41K/125K) now with 107 caught of 107 seen....and another 3 new pokemon close to enough candy to evolve.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Level 26 with 100 Caught/Seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

114/114 caught/seen. Just turned level 23.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Lv 26, 118/200k to get to lv 27.

96/96 Caught/seen: Feels like I'm having some crap luck compared to most people, judging by what's being posted up here, although, I have the candy for a few, such as Blastoise,Vileplume,Nidoking, but holding out for a better mon to evolve.

Strongest mons are a Snorlax and Gyarados (I have 2!) both 2,200+ cp

I was finding the game a bit of a grind, but I decided to go for less dedicated walks to play the game, and instead just work it in to daily life, throw it on when going for a walk somewhere etc, try and manage to hatch at least one 5k egg per day if at all possible, and usually go for a quick tour about town trying to take over anywhere between 2-4 gyms, to get a bit of coinage and stardust!

it's certainly not a bad game from a health aspect if anything else!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,215 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I just turned 23, a magic eggs and a load of evolves didn't even get me up half way to 24.
    Caught 92, seen 94. Very rare to see a black outline now.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm on level 24 and have 94 in my Pokédex. I still have to get over 140,000xp to get up to level 25 so it's going to take ages, I have a few pokémon I could evolve but I'm waiting until I have enough coins to get a few lucky eggs

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

A couple of K shy of 22. I nest don't have the patience to do the multi evolve with lucky egg thing. I have to have my list of Pokemon as clean as possible with no unnecessary stuff in there. I have to stop myself throwing away handfuls of Flareons as they take up too many rows. My favourite mons are the ones with a Cp that ends in 0. I think I need help.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

Half way through lvl 22, caught 94 seen 95, charmeleon is my miss, he ran :(

though my highest lvl pokemon is a flareon at 1365 cp, i have a lot of dust built up as ive only upped a couple by small amount, just waiting for the right team to power up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Daxy22

122 seen nd caught. Haf way to level 27 finally hatched a electabuzz. First new pokemon in over a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I'm half way through level 20, caught 65 seen 65.

There aren't very many rare pokemon in Ennis, and everytime I go anywhere else, the mobile internet is so terrible that the game doesn't work.

If I go to limerick the battery dies almost straight away

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭dbagman

Just about to hit 24. Seen and caught 112. Best is a 1800+ CP vaporeon

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nearly 31 now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

Waiting on my watch, it was supposed to arrive by Friday but it's on the plane over from Portugal at the moment... I'm so impatient. Level 28 currently after kind of neglecting it for a while but I'll definitely get to level 30 with the Halloween bonuses they're rolling out 

135 Caught, 137 Seen

Highest are Arcanine 2106, Dragonite 2104, Lapras 2065. Got a saucy Gyrados, Gengar and Raichu all 1900+ to pad out my crew too and my buddy Chameleon is level 900 with 15 candies collected... So excited about evolving him!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shivers13

24, very hard to level up now.

shivers13 wrote: »
    24, very hard to level up now.

I would agree, however the current event will help a lot. Extra candy to speed along those lucky egg mass evolves you need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 shivers13

Yeah it is very good but doesn't it only last the weekend?

Tenger wrote: »
    I would agree, however the current event will help a lot. Extra candy to speed along those lucky egg mass evolves you need.

Not really. As there are no Pidgees or weedles about you need to evolve 50 candy mons so even with double candy you gain xp at a lower rate. Also they are tougher to catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Yoghurt87

I'm still getting plenty of pidgeys, rattatas and weedles, less than usual but they are there.

They're down by 90% where I am. Only saw four Pidgees all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

18, only crappy pokemon where I live now anything g good is always very low CP

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭A Battered Mars Bar

Pokemon level master uhhh aahh 87! Hiii-yaaaa Pokemaster. Caught super secret pokemon number 152 last night and received invite to the league of hidden pokeknights. Going tonight to secret European location where I'll receive the dark pokeballs and cloak of the templar pokeknight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Pokemon level master uhhh aahh 87! Hiii-yaaaa Pokemaster. Caught super secret pokemon number 152 last night and received invite to the league of hidden pokeknights. Going tonight to secret European location where I'll receive the dark pokeballs and cloak of the templar pokeknight.

Lay off the Pokecaine, pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

Popped a lucky egg last night, up 74k, the new animation really does save a bit, though I didn't get through all my pidgeys, still have 18 I can evolve and couple other bit.

Nearly there, up to 134 caught, 137 seen :)

• Advertisement

Do a lucky egg evolve last night. It felt wrong as I only had 11 Pidgeys, 4 Caterpies and 3 Weedles in the mix. Had just over 50 in total, usiually >50% of that is vermin. So while the event isnt adding to these it is allowing me to evolve other types for XP instead. Got myself 57K, which included 2 new additions.
    I could have gotten a little more XP but did 3-4 2nd stage evolves on some.

Advertisement