Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Premier Division Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

Just logged in and realised I somehow had Quick in my team and Williams of the Bucs on my bench fml I know I fail at setting my team correctly at least twice a season.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Always nice to start with a win

• Registered Users Posts: 39,437 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Lost by 0.22. Gutting and well done lawfirm but just short.

Two from two, solid start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

A new low for me. 39.14 points, never scored that low before. My bench almost beat me. Now 0-2 and relegation bound by the looks of it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

1-1 after a win this week. I've Aaron Hernandez in this and 3 other leagues so hopefully his injury is not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

COME ON TAMME 20 MORE YARDS!!!!!!

COME ON TAMME 20 MORE YARDS!!!!!!

How I escaped defeat is beyond me :D I thought I was toast.

Its funny how your fantasy football team can make you passionate about teams you care little! ****ing broncos :P

I've barely lost both my games to be 0-2 and need a win next or the gap will widen.

• Advertisement

Fook sake I went looking for Barden and couldnt find him and thought someone grabbed him so I grabbed Randle as the next best choice and low and behold I cant spell to save my life as Barden was still a FA.

Myself and spongey's match was as epic as jimmy v timmy. we were both terrible!

My worst week in Fantasy football ever since I started playing. A whopping 39.something points.

CoachTO wrote: »
    My worst week in Fantasy football ever since I started playing. A whopping 39.something points.

I feel your pain, i improved to a whopping 53 pts this week so things are on the up :rolleyes:

Well it looks like two teams that were promoted, myself cork eagles and spawn of Spongey are 0-3. And the two others are 2-1 so mixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

2-1 is hardly mixed mate. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Orizio wrote: »
    2-1 is hardly mixed mate. ;)

As a 2-1 promoted tea I'm happy. Wasn't far off 3-0 (admittedly needing a Finley 2 TD game on Monday)

Really happy considering team was autodrafted and all my RBs were back ups (still are!)

Unless Romo gets 47 points more than Michael Bush tonight it looks like I'll be going 3-1. I may have to rename the team the Inchicore Miracles if I keep winning with these RBs

4-0, delighted with that start :D

Make terrible roster changes. . check
    Go on holidays for 2 weeks with no way of changing back changes. . check
    Lose games. . check

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

happy enough to be 3-2....even more happy to be breaking up someones unbeaten streak ;)

Woo hoo, time for my celebration dance, got my first win of the season. Keeps me in contention to avoid relegation :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

kev_s88 wrote: »
    happy enough to be 3-2....even more happy to be breaking up someones unbeaten streak ;)

You're Porto Jags yeah? I (Oh Look An Eagle) am 3-2 also despite having the 10th best points total so can't complain. Big match-up in our division this week with me up against the 3-2 Bed-Stuy Jerk Chickens.

The Miracles go 4-1 with a combined 6.4 from the running backs

So far my RBs have scored
    Week 1; 5.0
    Week 2; 12.50
    Week 3; 14.40
    Week 4; 9.50
    Week 5; 6.40

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    You're Porto Jags yeah? I (Oh Look An Eagle) am 3-2 also despite having the 10th best points total so can't complain. Big match-up in our division this week with me up against the 3-2 Bed-Stuy Jerk Chickens.

yeh its a bit annoying being the top scorer by 28 points overall and still only being 3-2...guess i just havta hope things play out the same way over the next few weeks and get a couple of good wins in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Anyone know why on ESPN, they have the Chiefs at -1 for defence and special teams? Is the TD not worth something?

SantryRed wrote: »
    Anyone know why on ESPN, they have the Chiefs at -1 for defence and special teams? Is the TD not worth something?

Think the DST scoring is a bit off. They have Dolphins down for 1 but according to the league scoring it should be 6 (1 for 14-17 pts allowed, 1 each for 3 sacks, 2 for a fumble recovery)

They have the Cardnals on 6 (which is correct)

Started 0-3 but I'm now 3-3. Still in the hunt after six weeks.

Going to be a tight finish in my quest to have the (newly re-named Miracles) go 5-2. Currently leading by 34 but I only have Michael Bush left, while he has Cutler, Forte and the Lions kicker left. NFL project me as winner but I'd have him (Spongey) as favourite unless Bush vultures a couple of TDs

• Advertisement

A solid 5-2 but both my QBs have a bye this week :rolleyes:

Advertisement