Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Baileys & Grangeford - Limousin Female Sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭ABitofsense

Went to view them this morning. Some lovely ones there. I've picked 2 so hopefully get 1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,681 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

Went to view them this morning. Some lovely ones there. I've picked 2 so hopefully get 1

Did you see Pamela Anderson?

'The Bishops blessed the Blueshirts in Galway, As they sailed beneath the Swastika to Spain'

Did you see Pamela Anderson?

Ha, I just lost on her. Bought the next one though

Ha, I just lost on her. Bought the next one though

You bought princess? Best of luck with her. Shes's a nice one.
    What did you think of the Grangeford Jojo's offspring? I was thinking if getting some of his straws.

'The Bishops blessed the Blueshirts in Galway, As they sailed beneath the Swastika to Spain'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Some fierce bullish heifers, if a heifer doesn't have a nice long feminine head, they don't turn out well in my experience

• Advertisement

Some fierce bullish heifers, if a heifer doesn't have a nice long feminine head, they don't turn out well in my experience

I didn't think they were that bad. Often seen a lot worst.
    Some of these sales though, you want to take a lot of the prices with a pince of salt. I've seen the 'carry on' myself up close. Buyer beware and all that.

You bought princess? Best of luck with her. Shes's a nice one.
    What did you think of the Grangeford Jojo's offspring? I was thinking if getting some of his straws.

Yeah that's the one. Her & the Pamela Anderson heifer were the pick of them for me. I wanted that bracket. Great length & shape to them. I'd my budget set so lucky she fell into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭tanko

I thought i was in the wrong place for a minute with all this talk of Pamela Anderson:D
    Was it just maiden heifers for sale, what were the average and top prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭adne

Clearance sale for woodview herd on next Saturday... no catalogue.. anyone know anything about it

• Advertisement

adne wrote: »
    Clearance sale for woodview herd on next Saturday... no catalogue.. anyone know anything about it

Catalogue up now;

https://www.irishlimousin.com/event/dispersal-sale-of-the-woodview-limousin-herd/

Advertisement