Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish water

Options
  • 04-12-2020 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can you open a irish water account in someone else's name without them known about it

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 23 Verified rep Irish Water: Jose

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I would advise that you contact our Domestic Department. 

My apologies; however, updating account details would need to be done over the phone. As such I would recommend that you contact us on 1850 448 448. This phone line is open from Mon-Fri from 9am until 5:30pm. 

I hope this information helps. 

Kind regards, 
    Jose

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Anthonyw83

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I would advise that you contact our Domestic Department. 

My apologies; however, updating account details would need to be done over the phone. As such I would recommend that you contact us on 1850 448 448. This phone line is open from Mon-Fri from 9am until 5:30pm. 

I hope this information helps. 

Kind regards, 
    Jose

Hi jose
    Thanks for the reply
    I did ring that number and was talking to them
    Someone open a irish water account in my name without me known about it and there is a huge bill to be paid now with my name on it.
    They wont tell me anything because of data protection.

So let's say tomorrow I want to set up a irish water account what do I need to do?
    Can I just give any ones details

• Company Representative Posts: 485 Verified rep Irish Water: Allanah

Hi Anthonyw83,

Would you mind sending a DM with your the following details and we can look into this:

- Name;
    - Address; and
    - Contact number.

Thanks,
    Allanah

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Anthonyw83

Hi Anthonyw83,

Would you mind sending a DM with your the following details and we can look into this:

- Name;
    - Address; and
    - Contact number.

Thanks,
    Allanah

Hi allanah
    Can you tell me what i need to open a irish water account please. If I rang you up what whould be the procedure to open an account.

• Company Representative Posts: 485 Verified rep Irish Water: Allanah

Hi Anthonyw83,

If you are a business owner and liable for water charges, you can give us a call and register your details with us. Alternatively, if you are a landlord, you can get in touch to provide tenant details where the tenant is a liable business customer.

We hope this helps, please let me know if you have any further queries.

Thanks,
    Allanah

• Advertisement
Advertisement