Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Episode 3 - A Kind Of Loving 18/01/10

• 17-01-2010 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

Episode three premiers tomorrow and you can discuss it here. The episode is recommended for adult viewing only. There is swearing and scenes of sexual violence.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Another good watch. The girl who plays Bridie is a top notch actor. Blessed to have her in this show.

Also was that Keem beach?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 AlexK

A fantastic, powerful and moving episode. Well done!

Bridie is played by Sarah Carroll, an extremely talented actor.

Her website is: http://www.sarahcarrollactor.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Epistemic salsa

Really impressive! I liked the first 2 episodes very much and thoroughly enjoyed their quirkyness (well, off-the-headness, really:D), but this episode I find far superior as regards the acting (brilliant!), drama and the way the whole episode flowed so well (was it the camera? directing? am ignorant when it comes to those things...), just perfect! Maybe the only jarring moment was when Vinnie&Bridie talked about their 'costumes' instead of their 'togs' - but that's a minor quibble..;)

Anyway, congratulations and can't wait for the next one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Misterboyle

Yet thats Keem Bay

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Yet thats Keem Bay

thanks

Pretty much had to be, there isn't many like it.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh yeah, Keem beach, sunshine, swimming togs... I see how this works, oh yes, its all becoming clear now!!!!!! :p

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Misterboyle

Dev what are you compialing about i was up on the road blocking cars in a bloody bright yellow jacket on the hotties day of the year

Advertisement