Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

To the team behind the Covies

• 14-01-2010 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭

Fair Play lads. I already told DeV, I waited for the first clip to load through kinda gritted teeth. In my experience, independent productions like this tend to attract praise for enthusiasm rather than quality, but - fair play.
    I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it, no offense! every aspect of it - the acting, the scripts, the wardrobe, the music - Spot on.

Fair play. Did I say that already? That really is something you can all be very proud of.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

ps you should also know I am famously cynical.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Yup. Have to agree with tbh. Very watchable.
    Nice ass Mr. Nudie. ;)

Donno if it's because I know Tom, but episode two had me in tears I was laughing so much!
    I got the LOTR reference nano seconds before he said my preciousisisis. :D

Am looking forward to the rest of the episodes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Thanks guys. I notice Dev is very silent though :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm still getting thru dis fish...mmmmmmmmmm

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Ah, now it makes sense when we all went for Indian over sushi that night! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement