Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Georgia Salpa on today fm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

They're not fake.

I can tell by looking at them.
    And I have the exact same figure as her on the Fas girl poster - size 8 with DD/E boobs.
    I't a blessing and a curse. I technically have the 'ideal body shape',
    But I do find them heavy to carry around and would actually like smaller ones.
    If I wear anthing remotely fitted (like her in the fas girl poster) I just look extrememly booby, everybody stares, and I get really self concsious!

Obligatory pics or GTFO comment.*

Well someone has to uphold the tradition.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

Poor Ann Gleeson, you can tell she just doesn't want to be in the same photo as Georgia.

Woah I didnt even see that girl there when I flicked through them all first time. Optical illusion or what!! he he he

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

bonerm wrote: »
    She wouldn't have typed that if she had a KYN pic.

Very true haha!

Don't think I could take all the rushing to look and the comparing and contrasting ..."well they're not exactly the same shape as Georgia's, Georgia's is rounder at the top!"

I am that size though. 8 and E.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

She's superb.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

Wibbs wrote: »
    The more it looks like a dead heat in a zeppelin race the better. :D

I like that expression :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

If you missed it on the games forum Georgia Salpa dressed as Lara Croft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

CombatCow wrote: »

The gal in pix #28 > Salpa tbh. (tho that could be because she's playing computer games vs posing like a twonk)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

You'll note they had her there when no one was around...Health and Safety was probably afraid of the effect....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Going there to sniff the top of that Ms Pacman Machine :D
    Pic One the best looks like a fine piece of work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭heffomike54

Poor Ann Gleeson, you can tell she just doesn't want to be in the same photo as Georgia.

Now that you mention it, while Georgia has a face for television, Ann defo has a face for radio!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

Now I'm absolutely convinced that AH is populated by horny teenage boys. Seriously lads, it's a girl with breasts. You act like you've never seen one before. Yeah she's fairly attractive but she's nothing special. Actually, she could do with getting those bloody caterpillars on her face plucked. :p And yes, her breasts are indeed fake.

• Moderators Posts: 8,700 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Now I'm absolutely convinced that AH is populated by horny teenage boys. Seriously lads, it's a girl with breasts. You act like you've never seen one before. Yeah she's fairly attractive but she's nothing special. Actually, she could do with getting those bloody caterpillars on her face plucked. :p And yes, her breasts are indeed fake.

:eek:

GET OUT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

You, Sir, are a cad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Seriously lads, it's a girl with breasts. You act like you've never seen one before.

I seen yore ma's......when she was in bed...........having sex............with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Very true haha!

Don't think I could take all the rushing to look and the comparing and contrasting ..."well they're not exactly the same shape as Georgia's, Georgia's is rounder at the top!"

I am that size though. 8 and E.

Any chance of a body transplant with my wife? Ta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

thats just sad tbh

he's a married man he shouldn't be hanging out of a half naked girl

on the other hand she's nice to look at

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I am fairly certain that sadness was the last emotion he would have felt to be honest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭fat__tony

I am so erect right know. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I'd quite like to raid her tombs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Jaysis, she's gorgeous! Her boobs look real to me tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Well, by reading most posts here,
    Beauty = big tits

i blame the mothers of ireland ( too many bottle fed babies hence the obsession):D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

They're not fake.

I can tell by looking at them.
    And I have the exact same figure as her on the Fas girl poster - size 8 with DD/E boobs.
    I't a blessing and a curse. I technically have the 'ideal body shape',
    But I do find them heavy to carry around and would actually like smaller ones.
    If I wear anthing remotely fitted (like her in the fas girl poster) I just look extrememly booby, everybody stares, and I get really self concsious!
    *Checks top of screen. After hours? Check*
    Pics?

/gets coat....trenchcoat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

Salpa was in the bernard Shaw last night, she needs to eat more, skinny rake,nice face though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

empirix wrote: »
    Salpa was in the bernard Shaw last night, she needs to eat more, skinny rake,nice face though!

Are you suggesting that she needs to get more meat inside her?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

6/10.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

They're not fake! Girls know these things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Dudess wrote: »
    /nervously steps forward...

Do you think they might be, well, fake? Not jealous (I don't have reason to be :pac:) but they look fake to me...

/runs back into corner

Definitely.

No question.

She's not bad looking, but fake boobs are a massive turn-off for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Lads commenting on how average she is...Jesus Christ, as a woman I'm sitting here thinking, "If that woman is average and not THAT great looking, what in the love of God am I?" Some hideous sewage-monkey from hell. What kind of standards do you people have??? You're out of your mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Lads commenting on how average she is...Jesus Christ, as a woman I'm sitting here thinking, "If that woman is average and not THAT great looking, what in the love of God am I?" Some hideous sewage-monkey from hell. What kind of standards do you people have??? You're out of your mind!

if you want to post a pic of yourself we'll let you know,

btw best thread bump(s) ever :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

danniemcq wrote: »
    if you want to post a pic of yourself we'll let you know,

btw best thread bump(s) ever :p

Just realised this thread is over a year old! I'm replying to people who probably don't even post here anymore! I never felt more like a hideous sewage monkey in all my life and a lonely one at that. Sob.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement