Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ok guys....blondes or brunettes???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

if we lived in like california then we'd all be walkin round in bikinis coz of the weather...if ireland had weather like cali, spain or turkey we'd all be walking round half naked and then u'd be complaining why can't we cover up!!

No i'd be complaining why can't they(the ugly ones) cover up ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

joejoem wrote:
    Insert with beer bellies after every fourth word. Im not saying every girl in Ireland has beer bellies, I used to belive we were a less than average country but were not, we actually would rate quite high (think of all the countries that dont have dental & heath services as we do) and as an American friend asked once "Do you send all the ugly ones abroad?" in relation to the fact that in America, most of the Irish women you meet have faces like a bag of angry ferrits.

But yes this thing women have of drinking pints here and getting beer bellies, and not hiding it but proudly letting it hang over there belts for all to see is appauling. Get a bit of excersize and try a vodka & diet coke!
    ok i actually totally agree with u there! i think its disgusting too....or at least head to the gym once in a while! If u go into a pub too i think the most unattractive thing is seeing a woman drinking a pint...thats what all my guy friends say too!! THere's something like masculine about a pint...a hlf pint is grand like, but an actual pint...

and rb_ie....whats ur definiton of ugly???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

This "women shouldn't drink pints" bollox really pisses me off! It doesn't matter if I drink out of a glass or not,it just means I'll be going up to the bar twice as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

who are u generally attracted to, blonde bimbos or bubbly brunettes?!? and do blondes really have more fun?!?

was ALWAYS brunettes for me until I met my current girlfriend cos she's blonde & I am too!!!!!! :D

::: ven0mous :::

Theres no simple definition of ugly, want me to list out the things i find ugly though?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

LadyJ wrote:
    This "women shouldn't drink pints" bollox really pisses me off! It doesn't matter if I drink out of a glass or not,it just means I'll be going up to the bar twice as much.
    Women who drink pints are hot. End of story.

Well...
    Either that or they're lesbian...

Yeah girl's drinking pints is unattractive but the very worst is girls who drink pints of like guinness & other stouts.

rb_ie wrote:
    Theres no simple definition of ugly, want me to list out the things i find ugly though?!
    ok...shoot!!!

SebtheBum wrote:
    Women who drink pints are hot. End of story.

Well...
    Either that or they're lesbian...
    lmao...well said

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

i hate drinking pints.....personaly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

"That said tho cinnamon red or even jet black will always win over those two weakings!"

Thank you Pigman 11, at least someone recognised us black heads. Why is it always brunette or blonde, or the occasional red head that is mentioned. I have black hair, not brown, or other tones of brown. Its black, so the question should be blonde, brunnette, red or black. There, my little spiel over.

Re: the whole pint / woman drinking scenerio, getting a pint saves time on going to the bar, besides I drink too fast, a pint seems to last longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Boomer23

yea cant beat BLACK BLACK hair, its nearly purple in the light!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Angry_Man

Boomer23 wrote:
    yea cant beat BLACK BLACK hair, its nearly purple in the light!

Agreed...

I definately prefer black, then red, blond and brunette in that order...(sorry to all brunettes out there, but that's just me). Having said that, I don't think hair colour has ever been the deciding factor as to if I'm attracted to a girl...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I've always been dark, but I'm going to blonde just to see if I have more fun.
    But I do think brunette girls are better. I just want to try being blonde for a change. And this thread is really putting me off...

At the end of the day, hot = hot = hot.
    I've always preferred dark men but my boyfriends are always blond!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Angry_Man

Nala wrote:
    At the end of the day, hot = hot = hot.

So true... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Nala wrote:
    I've always preferred dark men but my boyfriends are always blond!
    Yeah me too! Weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

i like to keep all the boys happy, im blonde with 2inch brunette roots!!

seriously, i had pink hair for ages and thats when i got chatted up most. go figure :rolleyes:

keevita wrote:
    i like to keep all the boys happy, im blonde with 2inch brunette roots!!

seriously, i had pink hair for ages and thats when i got chatted up most. go figure :rolleyes:
    thats coz it woz origional and guys are very visual...they like colour!!

i've another question, for the girls with black hair, why is it always so perfect?? actually thats like my dream colour coz it always looks so sleek and perfect no matter what style

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Brunettes for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

I'd go for a blonde, but it wouldn't stop me going for a brunette after.

• Advertisement

basically this is jst a stupid thread...i'm the 1st to admit it like, and i'm the one who posted it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

yes

foxybrowne wrote:
    yes
    thanks for agreeing with me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Uglyness is subjective. Rather like art.

Shrimp wrote:
    Uglyness is subjective. Rather like art.
    very true!!!

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

art is the win in this case,everybody differs

But there are some common qualities attributed to beauty....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

what are they,i know how much peoples taste varies.

Symmetrical face, clear skin, straight&clean teeth etc...

• Advertisement

rb_ie wrote:
    Symmetrical face, clear skin, straight&clean teeth etc...
    go on, go on...so far u've jst described me...

Advertisement