Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Project: American fizzy drink in Irish retailers

• 29-03-2020 6:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am a college student currently undertaking a project about American fizzy drinks that are sold in Irish shops, with a focus on Fanta Grape and Hawaiian Punch flavored products.

The distinction between Irish and American labeled drinks is that the Irish products say nutrition information while the US products say nutrition facts on the labels.

If you know of a retailer, either online or a physical shop, that sells these products or other similar fruit punch or grape flavored drinks, could you please let me know where they are and possibly take a picture of the products if possible.

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,839 ✭✭✭Spocker

Welcome to Boards!

Theres a specific forum for research topics, you should post your question there, or ask a mod to move this one for you: -> https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1250

• Registered Users Posts: 25,292 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Spocker wrote: »
    Theres a specific forum for research topics.......

That forum has all the looks of a graveyard. Four threads created in 2020 which have received 0, 1, 1 and 2 replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bristolaj20

Thanks, it’s kind of both consumer and research based so wasn’t sure where would be best. I’ll post it there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

If you know of a retailer, either online or a physical shop, that sells these products or other similar fruit punch or grape flavored drinks, could you please let me know where they are and possibly take a picture of the products if possible.
    Thank you

Candyland in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

some of the larger tescos have american products. Nearly certain I saw a couple of juices last time I saw it. Usually they are all together in one small section.

• Advertisement
Advertisement