Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Saorview signal Quality

• 04-12-2020 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I have my saorview connected to my tv via an Amiko mini Combo receiver. The channels are starting to freeze. When I put on any of the Saorview channels on the pop up panel on the bottom of the tv it say my signals Q quality is 90 and my L level is only 6. I live in the Swords area shouldn't the L level be higher. Any feedback welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Mine is SNR 57% and AGC 99% with an indoor aerial from three rock.
    What and where is your aerial.
    Zgemma h7s

• Registered Users Posts: 7 murphyd23

greasepalm wrote: »
    Mine is SNR 57% and AGC 99% with an indoor aerial from three rock.
    What and where is your aerial.
    Zgemma h7s

Mine is an outdoor Aerial fitted by a satellite crew. It picks up transmitter Kippure channel 34

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

murphyd23 wrote: »
    Mine is an outdoor Aerial fitted by a satellite crew. It picks up transmitter Kippure channel 34

Have you tried doing a full rescan? I would have thought Three Rock would be closer on channels 30 and 33. Kippure uses 34 and 35

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Have you tried doing a full rescan? I would have thought Three Rock would be closer on channels 30 and 33. Kippure uses 34 and 35
    Why the two weren't on a SFN is beyond me.

Advertisement