Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest issue

• 01-12-2019 10:21pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I've got a nest (installed pretty much 4 years ago).
    The last couple of weeks it says it cant connect to the heatlink.

Now I've no idea where the heatlink is as when the nest guy arrived, myself and the wife were dashing to the hospital for number 2 (which came 30 mins later :pac:).

Would it have been installed behind the power socket (just one of those off/on switches on the wall)?

Comments

Any possibility of getting in contact with the installer, he should have an idea where he usually puts them even if he can't remember your particular installation.
    If the unit has failed, then you'll be calling him back anyway, assuming he is still in the business.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

dolanbaker wrote: »
    Any possibility of getting in contact with the installer, he should have an idea where he usually puts them even if he can't remember your particular installation.
    If the unit has failed, then you'll be calling him back anyway, assuming he is still in the business.

I doubt it, we switched to energia I think and the nest came as part of the bundle, so we had no direct contact with him.

Any nest installer recommendations?

Advertisement