Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Should I chase her?

• 05-01-2009 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hey id love to hear from girls r whoever on dis 1 but i was seeing a girl for 2months getn on great no mention of relationships but she new i waqs falln 4 her n tink she was d same! she had a row with her ex and 2days later told me she must b crazy not wanting to b with me but cant see me anymore cause she doesent now wat she wants! she doesent want the ex i no dat much but should i chase her knowing dere mite b something to chase after??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Ok first of all, I presume you're sitting at a computer so use the full keyboard you have infront of you, otherwise you'll just piss people off here.

Secondly, no, don't chase her. It is, and always will be, a waste of time going after people who "don't know what they want". If she wants you, she'll come to you so for the mean time get on with your life and go meet other girls.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

spiderbaby21 Please use your full keyboard. Txtspeak is not allowed on this website. Thanks.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 spiderbaby21

sorry new to this tonight wont happen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭castle

Only chase her if you think there is a chance to catch her.Life is to short go for it if you like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

hey id love to hear from girls r whoever on dis 1
    You mean you'd like to hear from girls or boys? I fall into that category.

In answer to your question - I think you should not chase her. It does not seem like she is into you. Also I wouldn't be too sure she doesn't want the ex - otherwise, how did that phonecall have such an impact on your relationship?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Give her some space ....let her know you like her but if she's not sure she probably needs time. If its meant to be she'll come back.

Advertisement