Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help urgently

• 31-01-2015 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I was trying to download gimp the photo editor wasn't really paying attenion downloaded some torrent **** and now I have a ****ing virus... What's the best antivirus for free? I've tried avg bit defender and some other one and I'm trying Avast it's really ****ing wording me now any one please help its really urgent

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭jsa112

Download OTL to your Desktop
    • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
    • Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files here

Advertisement