Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WootWootGo!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

This reminds me of Humgry Hungry Homer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭rrtt

$5 sent
    Keep up the good work

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

i dont have an account onlin,can some 1 send him $5 from me plz and i will sort you out next time i see you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

also woot woot, if you are good with photoshop or ms paint, you might be able to use some of the pictures in the cardshark thread to come up with some new material for it as the thread needs a bump. once you've completed your masterpiece, i'll be shipping you the full $20 and a bonus if its very impressive. once thats done we'll move onto the photoshops and then perhaps up the stakes for some short stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

ianmc38 wrote: »
    hey woot, its a good start but its well short of epic. you're going to have to go the extra yards to secure the full $20 and a possible bonus. Roundtower will also contribute $10 so you have the chance of a nice score here, but I really need to see you put the effort in. Although the above is a better effort than earlier, it's still well short of bonus standards.

I'd like to see you use some proper poetic stylings in the next submissions. I can see you're more than capable of busting a rhyme, but I'd like to see some assonance and alliteration, denotation and connotation, some allegories and also a change of the poetic meter in use.

I think if you can incorporate some of these elements with your sweet rhyming skills you could be in for a big pay day. I'll check back in a few hours and hopefully you'll have created a tour-de-force of modern poetry for us all to enjoy.

You drive a hard bargain Ianmc :):)
    ianmc38 wrote:
    once thats done we'll move onto the photoshops and then perhaps up the stakes for some short stories.

• Advertisement

ianmc38 wrote: »
    also woot woot, if you are good with photoshop or ms paint, you might be able to use some of the pictures in the cardshark thread to come up with some new material for it as the thread needs a bump. once you've completed your masterpiece, i'll be shipping you the full $20 and a bonus if its very impressive. once thats done we'll move onto the photoshops and then perhaps up the stakes for some short stories.

FFS Ian,
    next you will be asking him to move to acting ,and act as one of thoes he/she's that your so fund of by now.
    let me guess ,ifhe impresses you he will then get the full $20 and maybe a bounus if it's masterpiece of work hey ...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

wootwoogGo has now made 50+ dollars from boardsters.
    I love Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Guys you realise that my thread was locked, and i dont want another one. would be a shame to have wootwootgo's thread get locked because of you prícks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 wootwootgo

Ian, u still havent sent me anything? u said u were going to, i have written a few things already for you, if you send me something i will def do the rest.

hey wootwoot, i think ian is just dragging you along. just beware of his false promises, he's well known for this kind of stuff.

• Advertisement

hey wootwoot, i think ian is just dragging you along. just beware of his false promises, he's well known for this kind of stuff.

He's not worth it wootwoot. I'll pm you Ianmcs GJP, PPP, Fulltilt, Pokerstars and Party usernames and i'll give you $10 if you follow him around and tell everyone at the table that he slept with a ladyboy in Thailand becuase it was dark and he couldnt see...

Flushdraw wrote: »

He's not worth it wootwoot. I'll pm you Ianmcs GJP, PPP, Fulltilt, Pokerstars and Party usernames and i'll give you $10 if you follow him around and tell everyone at the table that he slept with a ladyboy in Thailand becuase it was dark and he couldnt see...

actually it's the other way around,the ladyboy slep with him cuz it was dark and he/she could not see.

Ian considered him self lucky and was bragging about it.

Gholimoli wrote: »
    actually it's the other way around,the ladyboy slep with him cuz it was dark and he/she could not see.

I think the term you're looking for is "it"

Ians gonna kick our ass when he gets home!

lol literally back now.

wtf is with cardshark broke being locked. that's a joke.

Can someone send $30 to S1r Donksalot on Full Tilt and give me your Stars name and ill transfer it there. I don't have a bean on Full Tilt but I want to give wootwoot his down payment and encourage him to get working on his pièce de résistance.

And I wasn't thinking acting but I was thinking that when he's finished all his current tasks and has been compensated for all his hard work that he might write a song and record it for us and put it up on youtube as a response to the cardshark broke video.

i actually have $7, so woot ive sent you $5 to encourage you to get started on your new assignments. once ive received a money exchange here ill pay the other promised 5. The rest of the money is dependant on your piece about Cardshark.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I'll send it to you, I'm flynns5 on stars.

Cool, thanks Shane. I just sent you $30 on stars.

Wootwoot ive sent you the other 5 now, so thats the 10 promised. Now you need to wow me to secure the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

Can i get a woot woot?

This could be fun....

All these cheapskates trying to make you work hard for 5 bucks. I'll up the stakes I'll give you $20 if you rail me and abuse my opponents while I play 3 or 4 $200 sngs on full tilt. My alias there is changaga888tor and if I show a profit in them i'll double it to $40, now can I get a woot woot?

I'm not around this evening. Friday night might be good if your game.

Gholimoli wrote: »

This has been confirmed to me by reliable sources. Pretty sickening imo, but each to their own I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

A terrible haiku

a stone broke boardie
    red head stuck in a waste bin
    needs to eat tonight

• Advertisement

not a lover of rhyme is roundtower,
    The soury sh1te might be in his flowers.
    to get his honest view,
    please read 2+2,
    cause he prefers that degenerate shower!

Fumbling in the dark,
    its been so long.
    This sloe eyed beauty
    eyeing me with hungry appriective eyes.
    It started all so innocently.
    A trip, an adventure to the unknown.
    How was I to know how true that may be.
    Soft skin, sensual touch and sexual ecstasy.
    hands caressing, covering my face.
    Big, like the crab thing in alien
    A lump in her throat, my god is she crying?
    I try to move south,
    my eastern love says no.
    A spring roll in her pocket
    or is she just happy to see me?

My god, it started one way, moved to mills and boon
    then I just gave up before I started making crying game comparisons :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Best read and laugh i've had in ages, pity i dont have a fulltilt acc..Keep em commin.

Let it be sung at the poker tables......Go Woot woot GO! :D

Hey guys, its me WootWootGo, thanks for all your comments and suggestions. Since I had 2 screennams on fulltilt, they closed WootWootGo so now I use my primany screenname Money579. If anyone is feeling those poems and wants to donate to their writer id appreciate it greatly. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

5starpool wrote: »
    This reminds me of Humgry Hungry Homer.

hmmm, not the episode in question, but good nonetheless. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

jeez wootwoot, to think of what might have been had you only realised your superior creative talent just a year or two ago when the games were much easier and the competition for railbirding was so much less.. bet your kicking yourself for leaving it so long to get into the game?

anyway, any chance you'd do a well for us?
    i'd love to hear your views on the new, more aggressive climate we've been recently witnessing with regards to railling? also how you still manage to outclass and outwit your opponents lyrically day in and out at the tables.. you use hud?

wootwootgo wrote: »
    Hey guys, its me WootWootGo, thanks for all your comments and suggestions. Since I had 2 screennams on fulltilt, they closed WootWootGo so now I use my primany screenname Money579. If anyone is feeling those poems and wants to donate to their writer id appreciate it greatly. :cool:

hey wootwoot. I hope you're not trying to angle shoot us out of money like Cardshark. alot of us donated generously to the cause.

you seem to have lost interest in your masterpiece in spite of receiving all the good will payments.

Oh, woe is me.
    I’ve been here for days.
    I was beat up and drug in and forced to stay.
    I’ve lost thousands at least,
    Give or take a few.
    My bookie will kill me.
    What should I do?
    I make a straight on the river,
    But the board is paired,
    Im betting it anyway,
    Because who the **** cares.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

wootwoot,
    if you can get this thread unlocked, and it stays unlocked, I'll send you $50. I don't mind who you have to bribe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

RoundTower wrote: »
    wootwoot,
    if you can get this thread unlocked, and it stays unlocked, I'll send you $50. I don't mind who you have to bribe.

excellent...

Advertisement