Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-12-2010, 11:06   #16
Kold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifer View Post
Warwick has now moved up to my most played rank champ and with a W:L much higher than the five champs below (40:20 )
My only theory is that having a good jungler is more important than having someone good in lane. Or else it's just luck
I'd agree that a jungler contributes a whole lot to a team, and WW ganks are f*cking enraging. I always ward the river when I see a Warwick with smite though and make a point to kill his ass whenever he goes for our golem. Never really done the jungling thing despite playing Amumu and Fidd, I should probably learn. I've never played as Warwick mainly because I hated him so much when I first started playing. Really interested in trying out Udyr though.

I really want Trynda's ult nerfed. He's just such a faceroller. I make a special point to ignite him 3 secs into his Endless bullsh*t but whether I survive or not is the case.
Advertisement
25-12-2010, 12:40   #17
Seifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kold View Post
I'd agree that a jungler contributes a whole lot to a team, and WW ganks are f*cking enraging. I always ward the river when I see a Warwick with smite though and make a point to kill his ass whenever he goes for our golem. Never really done the jungling thing despite playing Amumu and Fidd, I should probably learn. I've never played as Warwick mainly because I hated him so much when I first started playing. Really interested in trying out Udyr though.

I really want Trynda's ult nerfed. He's just such a faceroller. I make a special point to ignite him 3 secs into his Endless bullsh*t but whether I survive or not is the case.
Udyr is a little weak since the locket removal but he's supposed to be getting some love next patch. I like the idea of his skills (reminded me of stance dancing in WoW) but I find him pretty boring to play.

As for trynda try grabbing exhaust instead and telling your team to take it. Stick that on him when he's doing his thing and you can just ignore him.
28-12-2010, 17:52   #18
Kold

I love how they've a dedicated page on the site for server status that never has any info when the server is f*cked. How does pvp chat bugger up EVERY week?
28-12-2010, 17:53   #19
Seifer

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=10
28-12-2010, 21:11   #20
Stev_o

The worst was character rotations suddenly updating straight after a game in which i was faced with a unable to choose champion because you don't own him message on my smurf account. Need to save up for my face roll jax

Guessing your all on the EU servers?
Advertisement
28-12-2010, 22:43   #21
Seifer

Bit of a joke now; matchmaking down again.

Yeah EU for me.
29-12-2010, 13:13   #22
Kold

Alistar really is invincible. But it sucks if your team are sh*t because you can't carry sh*t.
29-12-2010, 14:36   #23
Stev_o

Quote:
Alistar really is invincible. But it sucks if your team are sh*t because you can't carry sh*t.
Still think he is a rubbish tank because you can simply ignore him from mid game on without any repercussions. I'd be more worried about a team with a good Shen, Malphite or Rammus.
04-01-2011, 04:32   #24
Kold

Looks interesting. Doesn't say how many traps she can lay but I'm guessing about 2 or 3. The recoil from the net seems more of a downside to me even though Phreak shows how it can be used as an escape. May have enough ip on my smurf account.

Edit: Looks like 2 in the vid.

Last edited by Kold; 04-01-2011 at 04:37.
Advertisement
04-01-2011, 09:06   #25
Seifer

What's the point of a smurf account? What are you up to that you can't do on your main in practice and normal games Is it not a waste of IP playing games on a smurf?

Haven't had a chance to watch the mf2 vid or read the patch notes yet.
04-01-2011, 11:11   #26
Stev_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifer View Post
What's the point of a smurf account? What are you up to that you can't do on your main in practice and normal games Is it not a waste of IP playing games on a smurf?

Haven't had a chance to watch the mf2 vid or read the patch notes yet.
None really it's just a cheap way of playing against lesser players where your not so reliant on the rest of your team.
04-01-2011, 12:01   #27
Kold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stev_o View Post
None really it's just a cheap way of playing against lesser players where your not so reliant on the rest of your team.
Yeah it started off as a way for me to try out completely new champs to me without having to worry about tryhards ripping me a new one. Practice games rarely offer anything of any value due to leavers/idiots. I just play around on it now using only free champs.
04-01-2011, 12:37   #28
Stev_o

Quote:
Yeah it started off as a way for me to try out completely new champs to me without having to worry about tryhards ripping me a new one. Practice games rarely offer anything of any value due to leavers/idiots. I just play around on it now using only free champs.
Yup. Your average game last 25 minutes and now that a few of my mates have stopped playing i don't really want to waste my time trying to depend on randoms when a high percentage are just brain dead.
04-01-2011, 19:35   #29
Seifer

Patch seems a little bleh. Only interesting things, imo, are the zhonya's split and the fact I probably can't do dragon at 4 with ww now.
05-01-2011, 14:45   #30
Stev_o

No more baron with Nasus at level 14 now =(

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion