Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Buying Appliance in Northern Ireland?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lastboyscout

coylemj wrote: »
    YPixmaniats of people onve boarelsewherewho have reported terrible customer service.

Pathetic.

Pixmania started off as a French mail order company selling digital cameras, hence their name. They were eventually bought by DSG, the parent company of Dixons/PC World/Currys who moved the customer care centre to Romania at which point their service and reputation rapidly went down the tubes and nowadays they can't wait to get rid of it. It's been for sale for a while now but such is it's crap reputation that nobody seems willing to buy it.

Well i must be the odd one out
    Ive spent about €1000 with Pixmania so far and have no problems yet
    Believe me if something went wrong id be quick to shop elsewhere
    I was going to buy that Samsung off them but saw a bigger 42' LG tv in Littlewoods for the same price
    So thats wherel i will buy it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭hexosan

Well i must be the odd one out
    Ive spent about €1000 with Pixmania so far and have no problems yet
    Believe me if something went wrong id be quick to shop elsewhere
    I was going to buy that Samsung off them but saw a bigger 42' LG tv in Littlewoods for the same price
    So thats wherel i will buy it

I'm the same I've shopped with them for years, bought cameras, computers, TV equipment and never once that a bad experience. Had equipment break and once contacted they sent a courier to my door to collect the
    goods and a replacement or refund was provided.
    I recommend them to all my family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lastboyscout

Same here
    Ive recommended Pixmania to other people and friends
    So far alls ok

Advertisement