Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Animal Marker Spray - Coyles in Galway

• 08-06-2019 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Has anyone used this Spray before ?. Just sheared a batch of sheep and put them out with this spray on them.

Have to say it's very very bad, Weather was dry putting them out and within a couple of minutes of putting them out, after letting it dry in, I see this

The spray is by coylevet products, Tuam Road, Galway called Coyles Aanimal Marker Spray

I definitely wouldn't recommend it anyway. Has to be a lot better stuff out there ?

Any recommendations for a non drip spray ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭razor8

Been using Coyle’s for years at scanning time and never had that issue. Spray will still be on them at shearing

I’d be ringing them directly. Looks like you got a faulty batch

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Westernrock

I have used their spray for a good few years as well and never had any problems. Can be hard to get a spray to stay as you want it with no wool on them though.... better with a marking fluid or raddle when they’re shorn bare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭148multi

I found it spreads when used on fresh lambs, alright otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Use coyles here and get on fine with it. Tried other brands but ended up back using coyles

Advertisement