Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supergrass Olympia/Belfast Ulster Hall 14/2 17/2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

woo, 2 tix just now.

see ya there!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭wobert

Got tickets. Told wife I was going to a gig on valentines.

2 standing tickets! Woop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭RayCon

Ticket got

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Still standing available. Thought it'd sell out of presale standing by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Two Circle booked

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭highnc

2 standing got a few minutes ago!! thanks to RayCon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Ticket link still working, just picked up two standing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 ishudcoco

Just regged to say I love you all for bringing this to my attention, thank you! Tickets bagged, no idea they were reforming. Woooo! Seen Gaz and also saw them at Oxegen but never at their own proper gig, delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Looks like they have put the whole venue onsale in the presale and the Saturday night will be added.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 ishudcoco

Saw Gaz recently enough and he was at the top of his game, these gigs are going to be incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Another vid, they sound great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

RayCon wrote: »
    They posted this on Facepuke ... Weds 9am apparently

https://supergrass.lnk.to/ticketsFA

Good luck everybody

Top man!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Dublin has now disappeared from the Ticketmaster site. :eek:
    Might be just a glitch. I don't think I've ever seen that happen before.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Just came on to say the same thing. Been up since 8:30 so I was awake on time. It'd better come back...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

It's not on the App either.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe.

Came back but all tickets gone straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

I managed to get in, but there were no standing tickets left, just upper circle which i didn't want, so released them. All tickets were gone when i checked right after releasing the circle ones.

Second date will surely be added soon .

• Advertisement

The Ticketmaster app and site really are horrendous. If you don't keep your screen awake for the app it releases your tickets straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Very strange. No tickets even advertised for Dublin at 9.02. Then they went up for sale, and not a sniff immediately. Never thought they were THAT popular. I smell dirty tricks

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Very strange. No tickets even advertised for Dublin at 9.02. Then they went up for sale, and not a sniff immediately. Never thought they were THAT popular. I smell dirty tricks

They put the whole venue on sale in the presale so only a few upper circle tickets were left for 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Craazysteve

Saturday now on sale! Just nabbed two circle seats

• Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Zardoz wrote: »
    They put the whole venue on sale in the presale so only a few upper circle tickets were left for 9am.

Thanks. I never realised there was a presale

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭exilec

SATURDAY ADDED !

exilec wrote: »
    SATURDAY ADDED !

Quelle surprise !

2nd date never showed in the app. Had to go in via MCDs Facebook link. 2 secured for the Saturday. Wooo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Got two tickets thanks whoever posted!!
    But I had a lot of hassle. TM website and Revolut verification kept failing - panic ensued, I switched card, but in my panic to scroll down, I signed up for the sh*t insurance scam missed event :mad:
    Anybody know if it is possible to cancel it?

Edit - Got it i think.
    https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/articles/360006528393-Missed-Event-Insurance

Can't see why anyone would take that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,400 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Two standing for Saturday. Glad I didn't sign up for Circle in the Presale. Good work one and all.

Advertisement