Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strengthshop IRL (Shipping from UK)

• 22-02-2021 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone ordered a bar or anything of similar weight from StrengthShop UK since Brexit?

I am wondering how much did it come to for the import customs and taxes?

I have ordered a good lot of things from them in the past. However, I am hesitant doing so from now on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

I didn't actually order anything but I came close to just after Christmas. I friend of mine used them before brexit and had good experience with them but since then most stuff had gone up in price (due to vat/duty etc since brexit). In the end I used a company up the north since I would be able to get it delivered to the south without vat/duty, Powerspec is the name of the company and they were great to deal with (Ryan was the guys name). Took about 4/6 weeks start to finish. I got the stuff delivered over the weekend and just settings it up now.

Advertisement