Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goresbridge pubs?

• 23-05-2019 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭

Hi are there pubs in goresbridge? And if so is there ones with tvs. Can't see any on Google maps the nearest is an hrs walks away?

Hiking along the canal and in goresbridge the night of champions league final so seeing if there's somewhere to watch the match

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

Mahers or Donohues should be showing it.Soccer would be popular in goresbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

There used to be about 5 or 6 pubs in Goresbridge one time, I don't know how many are still open now.

You could give the local post office a ring and they would give you the low-down ...059-9775201

Or Mahers service station and shop (059) 977 5393.

It's a lovely hike, - especially from Borris to St Mullins :)

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

Only the 2 now barrow breeze and Maher’s
    Maher’s might have it
    Not sure if barrow breeze even has telly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

Thanks for the info guys. Yeah I've heard great things about it so looking forward to it. I might charge the phone and just keep the battery to watch the match just in case..

• Advertisement
Advertisement