Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Curtain Alterations/ laundry Service Kilkenny City

Options
  • 07-05-2019 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi, hope I am writing in the right place here.😀

Would anybody on the site know of a cheap place that could take up a pair of curtains in the city ? I got one quote that was more expensive then the actual curtains so I thought I would shop around.

I am also looking for a laundry service in the city.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Sandra246 wrote: »
    Hi, hope I am writing in the right place here.��

Would anybody on the site know of a cheap place that could take up a pair of curtains in the city ? I got one quote that was more expensive then the actual curtains so I thought I would shop around.

I am also looking for a laundry service in the city.
    Thanks

Zipyard in Irishtown is the only one I can think of for alterations. Bretts on Michael St. for laundry.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Sandra246

Ah thanks for that. I found those already thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

The dry cleaners at Euro Spar Newpark do alterations.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

There is a seamstress (is that the right term?) in that little alley that connect the top of William street and friary street. She is good and cheap for clothes alterations, id say she would prob do that

Warning - her english isnt great

Advertisement