Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Indeed....like the poor auld lad (28hcap) left the jocks hanging on a hook in the gents changing room down at the club.

Probably was covered by the trousers which had obviously fallen off.

Fcuking thing had more holes than a pheasant after an Autumn Shoot and looked like a Chicago Town deep crust pizza with extra cannelloni.

Hope no one was around when the poor kernt came in to ‘claim’ them.

You obviously gave the "garment" a close inspection Bendar....any evidence of threadworms in the gusset area ?

The ould beuer might need to visit the middle aisle in Liddles and invest in a small sander.......

Sounds like a very classy club you belong to Dude ......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭easygoing39

Some very coarse descriptions of hitting the pot in this thread,dirty chunts!!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058161463

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Some very coarse descriptions of hitting the pot in this thread,dirty chunts!!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058161463

In this thread pal. coarse is very much your friend.

Packed with filthy kernts ...so it is .....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,054 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

You obviously gave the "garment" a close inspection Bendar....any evidence of threadworms in the gusset area ?

The ould beuer might need to visit the middle aisle in Liddles and invest in a small sander.......

Sounds like a very classy club you belong to Dude ......

Nevin, the ‘garment’ was hanging on the door of a small locker at face height.
    It was #175 and mine was #183 ....I couldn’t miss the fcukker!!

I didn’t inspect the ‘matter’ plastered in the gusset region, took a bit of a stagger passing by, in fact.

Getting a bit queasy right now thinking of the event to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

Was on an auld zoom call there forgot to hit the mute button let a hoor or a ripper, don’t think they knew it was me though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Was on an auld zoom call there forgot to hit the mute button let a hoor or a ripper, don’t think they knew it was me though

I'm always terrified I will do this. 11 months into working from home and I'm well used to lifting the cheek and blasting them out while working. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

Aglomerado wrote: »
    I'm always terrified I will do this. 11 months into working from home and I'm well used to lifting the cheek and blasting them out while working. :pac:

That’s the great thing about working from home you can let rip at will but you get so used to it that you forget about other people on a call

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Had a bad “run” of it lately, ever since the Super Bowl. We got #gifted an imitation dominos from Tesco. Absolutely rank stuff.

Was squirting for days after. Then it all turned to clay. Not too hard to pass but very hard to “clean”. The sort where you’re going in an inch or two papered, of course, but still not getting everything. And praying to whomever will listen that the paper doesn’t rip.

Think I turned a corner last night, though. Very late. Was doing the usual “routine” before locking up and felt the urge. Let it go, said I’d finish up first. Not too long after the first movement “started up”, to the tune of ‘Under Pressure’ by Queen and David Bowie. Had me dancing on the spot while putting rinse aid into the dishwasher, then goose stepping to the jacks. Pronto.

The second movement was wide. I had some fears for the ring piece “integrity” but after the initial hump the rest of the log eased out like pure brown joy. Textbook. Yeah, there was a bit of clean up and, yeah, I had to go to bed with a case of “hot hole” but times are changing, the evenings are getting longer and things are looking up.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

The tide is turning…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Quantum Baloney

Opposite of a púca last night, more like a puka. Whole of my arse was thick with cake. I was dragging my tissue-sheathed fingers through the muck like a plough turning soil in a field. Had to hop in the shower and use the awl palm technique twenty or so times to complete the job. Stuff like fibres of tinned tuna falling from my hoop and down the plughole for what seemed like hours until I could eventually get my pinkie to slide across the hoop with no faecal matter encountered.
    Hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Frightened to give my hand a smell now I think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭You the man

Just after a heap of mutton.
    The benefits should be immense soon.

• Advertisement

Just after a heap of mutton.
    The benefits should be immense soon.

That stuff stinks before it goes in, I dread to imagine the pong on the way out!::D

Opposite of a púca last night, more like a puka. Whole of my arse was thick with cake. I was dragging my tissue-sheathed fingers through the muck like a plough turning soil in a field. Had to hop in the shower and use the awl palm technique twenty or so times to complete the job. Stuff like fibres of tinned tuna falling from my hoop and down the plughole for what seemed like hours until I could eventually get my pinkie to slide across the hoop with no faecal matter encountered.
    Hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Frightened to give my hand a smell now I think of it.

Did you need to go into the ‘Hitler Salute’ stance in the shower to scope out the arse-crack?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭Slideways

Did you need to go into the ‘Hitler Salute’ stance in the shower to scope out the arse-crack?

One foot up on the soap tray and his wife’s body wash loofah would be the best option brenner.

Just give it a rinse when you’re done so there’s no sweet corn or dry roasted almonds debris left behind

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Arthur Fent

Been having a bit of trouble with the guts over the past week. Plenty of dodgy movements. Ranging from straight up scutter, to small bitty chunks....to something yesterday that resembled a Witches finger ! This mornings offering has been the first proper log like specimen in a while. Here's hoping it's a sign of a return to normality and not a plug holding back the tides of hades !

Slideways wrote: »
    One foot up on the soap tray and his wife’s body wash loofah would be the best option brenner.

Just give it a rinse when you’re done so there’s no sweet corn or dry roasted almonds debris left behind

Lad I knew who confessed that the area around the muzzle was like a Thornton’s Skip Net after clearing out an illegal dumping site.

Decided to tackle it after a a few buckets of porther, adopted the ‘Hitler’ stance reached around, slipped, didn’t break glass but knocked the door off the hinges and left the bathroom like a bomb site.

The arse weed survived another week !!!!

Be careful in there.

Was certain I’d turned a corner there but had a midweek “encounter” with some chick peas. Had two days of nothing but small, yet very potent, flatus escaping constantly.

The dam finally burst and within the space of 3 hours I had two very large, very wet and very smelly “movements”. The second one started just after midnight and left a smell that seemed to combine the worst of natural gas and rotten seaside. I could even smell it upstairs when I finally made it up.

Shítting like a rabbit today. Small pebbles dropping out in quick succession. No smell but the cleanup took forever. Quiet a lot of discomfort at about 5 o’clock on the “ring piece”. Worrying.

Also, when I stood up I got a feeling that some ordure rolled back up the “pipe” a bit. Does not bode well.

Thoughts, and prayers, appreciated.

The tide is turning…

Tough that Emmett.

Firing,as military men will understand pure ‘Gunfire’ mysell, easy first downs every time.

Quite proud that I cleared a fcuking hipster and his family from the ice cream fridges today.

Kernt was blocking the full expanse of the Cornetto and Eaton Mess unit while he went thru the full gamut of offerings with Tarquin and his four mates.

Sidled up and unloaded a meaty low rumbling ‘mutton fart’ that you could sew a button on, and in seconds they dispersed.

Lad previous had extolled the efficacy of mutton to produce good ‘carpet gas’.

Fcuker was dead right, the Fcukking alarms nearly were fired on the fridges.

Tough that Emmett.

Firing,as military men will understand pure ‘Gunfire’ mysell, easy first downs every time.

Quite proud that I cleared a fcuking hipster and his family from the ice cream fridges today.

Kernt was blocking the full expanse of the Cornetto and Eaton Mess unit while he went thru the full gamut of offerings with Tarquin and his four mates.

Sidled up and unloaded a meaty low rumbling ‘mutton fart’ that you could sew a button on, and in seconds they dispersed.

Lad previous had extolled the efficacy of mutton to produce good ‘carpet gas’.

Fcuker was dead right, the Fcukking alarms nearly were fired on the fridges.

Speaking of mutton...
    I've not been since the intake.

Speaking of mutton...
    I've not been since the intake.

Hmmm.....Good feed of oranges might help.

Don’t stand near naked flames.

Best wishes.

Hmmm.....Good feed of oranges might help.

Don’t stand near naked flames.

Best wishes.

I'm in bits..

Contrary, bloated, I'm not even gassing at this stage and I'm about to wolf a 1/4 pounder..

I've had no grapes this week. That's what's up.

This could go all wrong..

• Advertisement

https://www.theguardian.com/society/shortcuts/2021/feb/24/what-a-dump-why-wild-toileting-has-become-a-big-pandemic-problem?
    Lovely f- article here about alfresco pooing in Great Shítain. For the perusal of the denizens of this thread while enjoying your Saturday morning poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Jaysus lads I am having trouble over the last few days, seems I have a tear or a pile, I was birthing a particularly wide load last week and ever since then i get a bit of pain while evacuating, unless I eat some soft fruit and have a cup of coffee, but even then it's a bit uncomfortable, any creams you can recommend, particularly ones I can get online to avoid the embarrasment in a pharmacy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Slideways wrote: »
    Haven’t shït in 4 days.

Have a belly on my like a young fella off the Trocaire box. I’ll have to resort to pear cider and a punnet of plums at this rate

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jaysus lads I am having trouble over the last few days, seems I have a tear or a pile, I was birthing a particularly wide load last week and ever since then i get a bit of pain while evacuating, unless I eat some soft fruit and have a cup of coffee, but even then it's a bit uncomfortable, any creams you can recommend, particularly ones I can get online to avoid the embarrasment in a pharmacy ?

Good feed of kiwi fruit is your man Hector, was a bit ‘irregular’ mesell but after a few of those bad boys,sluiced out a ‘pipe buster’ nicely marbled with black seeds,especially in the arse wad which while not heavily contaminated had the appearance of a nest of head lice.

Good feed of kiwi fruit is your man Hector, was a bit ‘irregular’ mesell but after a few of those bad boys,sluiced out a ‘pipe buster’ nicely marbled with black seeds,especially in the arse wad which while not heavily contaminated had the appearance of a nest of head lice.

Those black seeds had a bit of an abrasive effect, really leave the ring shining

Those black seeds had a bit of an abrasive effect, really leave the ring shining

Like a newly minted €1 coin, Mike.

Shunted out a very large “load” there earlier. Just kept on coming. Log after log, not too wide, slickly greased and with some nice marbling.

All was going fine until the last log broke just before the “cigar cutter” engaged. This meant that when the weight shifted south there was nothing to pull down the small, but generous, truncated cylinder of stool stayed stuck, firm, to the rim.

I really didn’t fancy getting involved in another big clean up. Suffering from a bit of ire due to the excessive friction from my recent “bad run”. I got a bit stubborn. Decided that I wasn’t going to blink first, gravity would have to win at some point.

Of course, I didn’t just sit there thinking about the immortality of the crab. No, I puckered up and clenched in. Really worked the kegels, have been pretty lax on that front since working from home. But that’s what I did and I refused to budge.

I’m not going to lie. I did think about quitting. My lower abs were getting tired from the forward lean I’d been doing intermittently while clench, and releasing, the badge. At about 20 minutes in my legs were asleep, was getting pins and needles from below the knees but still I soldiered on.

Was really starting to sweat at this stage, was more of a workout than I’d planned. Originally saw it as merely a “waiting game” but this was more. So much more. This little “off cut” was making me work and I had to respect that.

I was getting to the point where it was time to admit defeat, we were nearly 40 minutes in and, frankly, the festering smell was bothering me. I was contemplating a “curtesy flush” to deal with the funk but then I felt it. A slight pull on the arse hairs.

I froze. This wasn’t a time for rash movement, no. I had to act like the spider when a fly first hits the web. I got myself into a slow rhythm of puckering in and out, in and out. Speeding up ever so slightly so that after 3-5 minutes I could feel it almost hammocking down. And then it happened, the drop. It was a glorious feeling. I had won. The sound of this small bung slapping the last log, that was breaking the waterline, felt as good as getting any medal. I was done.

Clean up wasn’t exactly easy but nothing too bad. Didn’t have to “go in”, or anything, and avoided any lingering irritation. Once I felt “presentable” the trousers came up, hands were washed and walked like Bambi out of the room knowing that whatever comes my way today I will overcome it. Yes, I will overcome.

Never underestimate yourself and always, always, believe in yourself. Face up to adversity and don’t be afraid to ask for help...maybe not in a “situation” like the above but you know what I mean.

We’re all in this together.

The tide is turning…

Hmmm...... like a certain person in the equine industry ...a bit disrespectful.

Could have got the bbq fork and fished the fuuchker out and framed it.

Tribute to a stubborn adversity like.

Look great sprayed in sparkle and hung over the fireplace eh?

Hmmm...... like a certain person in the equine industry ...a bit disrespectful.

Could have got the bbq fork and fished the fuuchker out and framed it.

Tribute to a stubborn adversity like.

Look great sprayed in sparkle and hung over the fireplace eh?

I think that’s a little unfair, B. I showed nothing but respect but I refuse to “negotiate” with terrorists. I didn’t go straight in, smearing everywhere, ruining my fingernails or standing up to rip it apart with a heavy stream of hot píss.

As for mounting, while the overall volume was big, no one wants to see a shellac’d pile of turds. In that “game” it’s all about the size, and shape, of a single piece. Mostly size.

This was catch and release territory. There was no disrespect.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I have stumbled upon an unexpected bonus with the mask wearing at work. Basically we decided that in the interest of health & safety to wear masks when we are passing through the open plan secretarial rooms. Now to get to the canteen and bogs I must wear a mask passing through. Grand.

Normally one would pull down the mask in the safety of the bog.

I have dropped a few stonkers recently and usually when you flush that bad boy away I get blast of noxious gas blowing back into my face. A backdraft of sorts. But the mask works wonders in blocking that backdraft. Tried it earlier and pulled the mask down and flushed. No denying it. The difference was staggering. I'll be taking my dumps with mask on going forward.

Plus the added bonus of the mask catching any rogue pieces of **** flying back into the atmosphere against my face.

Advertisement