Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rowan Croft the gran torino

• 30-12-2018 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Jay Zee

Who is he ? What is his backstory?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I hate it when I have to google some ****e everyone else seems clued in on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,286 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

biko wrote: »
    I hate it when I have to google some ****e everyone else seems clued in on.

Same here and still not sure who he is. Two of the first three links I found were him asking for money for some reason that wasn’t immediately apparent to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I still don't know. One of you googly feckers could have posted a link :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

Actually did not know who this was until this thread was made.

I googled his name and found a video critique of Cultural Marxism in Ireland. Hope to find it interesting, thank you for pointing out this person.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I found a twitter account. Is this the stupid fecker the OP is on about?

https://twitter.com/rowanwcroft?lang=en

Is the OP just trying to shill the twitter account?
    The guy has a couple of thousand followers and keeps retweeting the likes of Gemma O'Doherty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Clint Eastwood would wipe the floor with him.

He seems to be conservative and traditionalist minded. He has some great points on the lunacy of the Left and in particular One-World open borders ideology. Just watching this now, should be interesting.

https://youtu.be/eqjgaix6fGQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Abit of a lunatic by all accounts.

Abit of a lunatic by all accounts.

Not from what I've seen over the past hour. Seems to be quite astute and worldly about the insanity that is modern Leftism.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

Yeah I've watched a few of his videos online. He has followed the meetings about the hotels in Roosky and Wicklow Town that are being designated as the new residences for migrants. He did some cool videos where he live streamed a walk around Roosky talking to the residents, and he broadcast a meeting in Wicklow (with the local councillors) live on youtube. He has also had some good interviews with John Waters and some other conservative voices who don't get a voice on any main stream TV or radio station.

The only complaint I would have about him is that when he was at the meetings he became more involved than he should have been. He's a big lad, so he was a bit intimidating when he was shouting up at the stage.

• Advertisement

• Personally, I would struggle to take seriously anything said by anyone who considered gran Torino a good movie..

• Registered Users Posts: 43,017 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I would ditch the hipster hitler youth haircut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Is he that guy who played Mr Bean?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

sk8erboii wrote: »
    Another crusty old man who harps on about globalism, the jews, politics and other topics he’s too uneducated to understand.

Best part is him asking for donations then using his company as a front for money laundering.

Alex Jones is atleast more entertaining

I've watched a few hours of his material and no mention of Jews.

You are talking crap.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

DS86DS wrote: »

You are talking crap.

‘Hey guys.. remember the Kalergi plan? Its all a plot by you-know-who to destabilize europe (; ‘

‘Hey guys.. remember the Kalergi plan? Its all a plot by you-know-who to destabilize europe (; ‘

Macron, Merkel and Soros are doing their damned best to try and insure that the Kalergi plan becomes a reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭gw80

Well, you seem to know what it is not, could you explain what the kelergi plan IS.

gw80 wrote: »
    Well, you seem to know what it is not, could you explain what the kelergi plan IS.

A plan to eradicate European nation states and white Europeans.

gw80 wrote: »

Its something you’ll never find a reliable source on, only crackpot altright websites

• Advertisement

Its something you’ll never find a reliable source on, only crackpot altright websites

While everybody was counting down and watching the fireworks....this was your idea of calling in the New Year?

While everybody was counting down and watching the fireworks....this was your idea of calling in the New Year?

Waiting for mom to bring the spaghetti.

Another crusty old man who harps on about globalism, the jews, politics and other topics he’s too uneducated to understand.

Best part is him asking for donations then using his company as a front for money laundering.

(;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Not from what I've seen over the past hour. Seems to be quite astute and worldly about the insanity that is modern Leftism.

You are talking crap.

He subscribes to Q-Anon, the conspiracy that Robert Mueller is not investigating Russian interference in the election but assisting Donald Trump in removing high level paedophiles... So yeah, he in fact is also talking crap and is completely insane.

I'm familiar with the conspiracy theory, it's a well known anti-semitic conspiracy theory.... There is no plot to commit white genocide.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭BabyCheeses

Actually did not know who this was until this thread was made.

I googled his name and found a video critique of Cultural Marxism in Ireland. Hope to find it interesting, thank you for pointing out this person.
    He seems to be conservative and traditionalist minded. He has some great points on the lunacy of the Left and in particular One-World open borders ideology. Just watching this now, should be interesting.

https://youtu.be/eqjgaix6fGQ

You are talking crap.
    Macron, Merkel and Soros are doing their damned best to try and insure that the Kalergi plan becomes a reality.

When will you be uploading the next video?

(;

That's the second time you've posted that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Took a look through the Twitter profile and I've rarely seen more mental guff in my life

That's the second time you've posted that.

I know, Rowan (;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Jay Zee wrote: »
    Who is he ? What is his backstory?

an alt-right fcuknugget.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

Is he that guy who played Mr Bean?
    I thought he was the Archbishop of Canterbury...

Personally, I would struggle to take seriously anything said by anyone who considered gran Torino a good movie..

only one of the best films of the last ten years

Advertisement