Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,342 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mint cornettos. But not only that, mint cornettos on special offer! And that's not all, mint cornettos with wonderful friends you haven't seen in ages and whom you've been missing a lot. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Just a few bright minutes in the field, amazed at all the wildflowers emerging and gazing over at the areas set aside for sileage, bright with buttercups and daisies, "silver and gold' in country terms..:

May this year yield better than last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

An all round TH filled day. Good fishing morning, began the cut of the lawn, daughter & 2 Grandchildren visited, phone call from a friend in Connecticut, sunny evening, flowers flowering, trees greened, bees buzzing, and newly fledged house sparrows and chaffinches at the bird table.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Looking at my nails, and the state of them. I do a lot of gardening so the nails are in bits. I'm embarrassed to even look at them. Time for a home manicure.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hans moleman from classic simpsons :D

"Mom,Dad I missed you!".
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    In bed, and I think I fixed the issue with my PS4. TH about both of those :D

What was the problem with it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Oops, my last post was meant for TA thread! After waiting for a month the painter is coming tomorrow to paint the exterior of my house. It's going to look so smart, and I have hanging baskets ready to go up. My wee cottage will be back to her old self.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

madmaggie wrote: »
    Looking at my nails, and the state of them. I do a lot of gardening so the nails are in bits. I'm embarrassed to even look at them. Time for a home manicure.

Honourable scars ;)

Join the club. There was an 'expert' on Antiques Roadshow a couple of years ago who said his shame was any close ups showing his nails, as he had Gardeners Nails.
    Oops, my last post was meant for TA thread! After waiting for a month the painter is coming tomorrow to paint the exterior of my house. It's going to look so smart, and I have hanging baskets ready to go up. My wee cottage will be back to her old self.
    Our painter started today. A great start made and the change in colour is better than we imagined. TH that the forecast is ideal for him finishing off uninterrupted.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

New Home wrote: »
    Mint cornettos. But not only that, mint cornettos on special offer! And that's not all, mint cornettos with wonderful friends you haven't seen in ages and whom you've been missing a lot. :)

You having mint cornettos without me.

Off to TA-land I go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

TH my school year is nearly over, and I'll be on summer hols soon ! (gowan, hate on me)

Also, I am turning a page in my career and starting something new that is very exciting, in my own school that I love. It's a big deal after 16 years of doing the same thing ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,342 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You having mint cornettos without me.

Off to TA-land I go.

And it was the 6-box, too! :)

There you go, Teddo, I think I may be able to save one for you. :p

IDShot_540x540.jpg

You're the best-est Newie.

You're the best-est Newie.

In my day, we'd say she was a tease.

:rolleyes: Just say "please", Srameen.

CORNETTO_MINT_UNWRAPPED.png

Anyway, Ted started it with his talk of Icebergers, so it was payback time. :D

In my day, we'd say she was a tease.

Other descriptive terms may be used if the ice-cream does not materialise.

:rolleyes: Just say "please", Srameen.

CORNETTO_MINT_UNWRAPPED.png

Anyway, Ted started it with his talk of Icebergers, so it was payback time. :D

Believe it or not, I don't like them. The wafer is too like continental style cones for my tastes.

Yeah, yeah. Sounds like a bad case of sour grapes to me. :pac:

Yeah, yeah. Sounds like a bad case of sour grapes to me. :pac:

I'd eat sour grapes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just made myself a daycent cuppa tea. Badly needed too :D

Also, charity shops!! Today I bought two vinyls from 1983, two books, two DVDs (one of which was a boxset) and a CD for €7!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Can I pwease have a cornetto homeo

img.jpg

Have mine, she gave me a plain Cornetto !!

9260b0e1a1b3774932fb0b2136d4ff87.jpg

Just because you asked nicely, Seph. But the rest of ye will have to go out and buy them for yourselves, 'cause I'd have none left at this rate!

a38295312a1809b3ed39a7491e625652--mint.jpg

Ted, you're a big, fat, ungrateful liar!

Yay homeo :D

Ted, you're a big, fat, ungrateful liar!

im-sorry-please-forgive-me2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

There's something wrong with people if this thread doesn't lift your spirits :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    There's something wrong with people if this thread doesn't lift your spirits :D

We are an strange bunch in here.

Strange in a good way. Fine line between insanity & madness & we are right on that line :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

What was the problem with it?

None of the apps would load properly on it, but I think it was my internet, because I tried it with my mobile hotspot and it worked straight away :o

• Registered Users Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

We are an strange bunch in here.

Strange in a good way. Fine line between insanity & madness & we are right on that line :D

And it's the best line , love this thread :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

And it was the 6-box, too! :)

Eww... mint and chocolate is rotten. Have you any vanilla ones ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement