Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

worst hangover ever

Options
  • 07-06-2015 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

someone come cook me a fry? im not well!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

tommyboy26 wrote: »

I just had a big dirty fry just now if that helps :p

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

10k run followed by a shower and good fapping session will sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

jonon9 wrote: »
    I just had a big dirty fry just now if that helps :p

funny enough it doesnt help me.... come cook?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Some fresh air, a Capri Sun, packet of Rancheros and a Topic.

Hangover cure of the Gods.

Can of Club Rock Shandy if particularly bad.

no need fry and can of coke and sympathy lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

Nope... Lucozade... Then curry chips with a battered sausage... 7 up to wash that down... An Orange Super Split ice cream or that more expensive posh version of that... Then more Lucozade...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

You're not that bad if you're able to go on the internet and type at 11am

You're not that bad if you're able to go on the internet and type at 11am

i see your logic... but went to bed at 6am and son woke me at 10:30...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

No sympathy for you till you start puking non stop and can't even hold down anti sickness pills. Bloody pansy hangover!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Mechanical Clocktail

Eat something with sugar and keep drinking water throughout the day. I'm surprised how many people are too thick to take an aspirin or something. Don't over do it next time, you're really damaging yourself if you're in a bad way.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

If you're able to eat, it ain't a hangover. Come back to me when you haven't eaten in two days and we'll talk worst hangovers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

An Orange Super Split ice cream..

Super Split??

What is this. 1987? :p

Eat something with sugar and keep drinking water throughout the day. I'm surprised how many people are too thick to take an aspirin or something. Don't over do it next time, you're really damaging yourself if you're in a bad way.

took 2 solphdine they are helping!!!

Not meaning to pick on you OP or to go off-topic but WHHHHHYYYYYY are Irish people incapable of pronouncing Solpadeine?! There's no "F" or "PH" in there. I just don't get it :confused:

Eat something quick OP, the codeine will play havoc with your already delicate stomach otherwise.

Not meaning to pick on you OP or to go off-topic but WHHHHHYYYYYY are Irish people incapable of pronouncing Solpadeine?! There's no "F" or "PH" in there. I just don't get it :confused:

Eat something quick OP, the codeine will play havoc with your already delicate stomach otherwise.

spelling is not my strongest talent!!!! even worse in my current state

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭mojesius

I second the Capri sun idea. Fresh pineapple is great for a hangover too, especially if you're feeling all grey and dehydrated. Give yourself a few hours, then get thee to eddie rockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Get up ta fúck!!!

You need Wine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Lightweight

You'll feel better after your hangover poo.

• Advertisement

Get on the cure now while you are still drunk and stop the worst of the hangover kicking in. Pints are best if you can stomach them but if not something nice and easy like a vodka and 7up to get you started. Swallow a massive fry them then you have had a few drinks as you will be able to keep it down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I thought I'd experienced some pretty rough hangovers until a friend told me that he recently woke up disorientated, curled up on a plastic bench, being gently shaken awake by a security guard who told him 'it was time to go'. It turned out it was 8am, and he was asleep on a bench at a shopping center....20 miles from where he went out.

You'll feel better after your hangover poo.

i cant wait for that!!! it will be the highlight of my day!!!

Get on the cure now while you are still drunk and stop the worst of the hangover kicking in. Pints are best if you can stomach them but if not something nice and easy like a vodka and 7up to get you started. Swallow a massive fry them then you have had a few drinks as you will be able to keep it down.

currently looking at a bottle of miller saying will i or wont i....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

I thought I'd experienced some pretty rough hangovers until a friend told me that he recently woke up disorientated, curled up on a plastic bench, being gently shaken awake by a security guard who told him 'it was time to go'. It turned out it was 8am, and he was asleep on a bench at a shopping center....20 miles from where he went out.
    That's not a hangover, that's a good night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Tilly wrote: »
    That's not a hangover, that's a good night out.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

tomato juice if you can stomach it, then plenty of water and go for a swim & sauna. Water always clears me up.

*copied and pasted from some health website*
    Tomato juice is rich in the vitamins, minerals and enzymes that booze robs your body of and it contains fructose with aids in metabolizing alcohol in your system. One way to stop the room from spinning is to imbibe some tomato juice mixed with a little cayenne pepper, sugar, and lime

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Up and out of it, ye big Jessie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭lickme

If your able to type and sit up your not bad. Your not properly hungover if your looking for food. Don't even have the fear!

My usual hangover is lying in bed till 6PM wondering if I'm going to die because im sick as a small hospital. Praying i will be alive the following day if i fall asleep. Then the fear comes and the paranoia wondering what the he'll you did last night, then the depression and anxiety kicks in while your still dying, thinking there is people out to kill you. The only cure for this is to go to your local pub, unshowered and scruffy hoping to be to left alone sipping slugging three or four pints because your so thirsty hoping to God your hangover will disappear. And then thanks be Christ your someway good again. Then back home to bed and your still a depressed wreck, roasting hot and the sweat only pouring out of ya. The effect of the few pints for the cure are wearing off. Your tossing and turning till 6Am till you finally fall asleep. Wake up the next afternoon and still feel a bit hungover but not too bad but depressed as **** with no energy. That my friend is my hangover if I go on a two day drinking binge with min 15 pints a day.

https://www.google.ie/search?q=the+fear&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=hCV0Vc6VD8z0UvezgKgO&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=hwdEFFLaeXrpsM%253A%3BMzCecZYGu8GBhM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fjamartprints.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F06%252Feoin-whelehan-symptons-of-the-fear.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fjamartprints.com%252F%253Fproduct%253Dsymptoms-of-the-fear%3B1280%3B1760

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

Always use soluble Solpadeine - it goes to your head like champagne. Drink sugary drinks and avoid alcohol - you are only postponing the inevitable hangover. Coffee, toast and keep hydrated and let that be a lesson for ya.

Advertisement