Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Images of beauty (Tdar forum)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Trig1 wrote: »
    :D:D:D
    Real pics required!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

Bambaata wrote: »
    Real pics required!!

Ha ha I wish!!

I have a BH road bike with tri bars thrown on - scott plasma will be my bike when i win lotto tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭d4r3n

9hnfv8.jpg

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

This is what mine looks like.............

Thats right, there's nothing there !!!!! Seat post problem is holding me up !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Oh yeah, so I got my new frame. Picked it up 4 weeks ago now and raced it twice. Pic taken before the first race. Saddle is a little more level now but doesn't seem to be as minutely adjustable as the older one which is disappointing. Still tricking with that though, so hopefully I can get it perfect.

photo1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭joey100

How you find the exocet 2 BTH? Having a look at one of these myself but can't find much reviews online. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

joey100 wrote: »
    How you find the exocet 2 BTH? Having a look at one of these myself but can't find much reviews online. Cheers

I've only had it a couple of weeks so hard to know really. It feels a little more robust that the first exocet frame, and they've cleared up the issued with the seatpost clamp, and also seem to have fixed the problems with the cable routing. I'm not happy with the saddle clamp at the moment as I can't seem to get it level. There just seems to be too much difference between one notch and the next, meaning its pointing down like in the pic, or massively pointing up. I have swapped the mechanism around and it does seem to have improved, but its still not where I want it. I have a little more playing around to do with it, so I might get it right yet, but the older one was more minutely adjustable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Finally finished :)

558380_10150950009597967_1423577953_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Like your wheel choice. Would love a F6R front and disc rear but just a pipe dream for now. Well wear dude!

Cables to be cleaned up and white tape is now black. I'll post a better pic when i have it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77434653@N06/7664028796/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭dx22

Nice! you will probably need to get the aerobars cut tho they are massively long on new felts, not a big job tho

dx22 wrote: »
    Nice! you will probably need to get the aerobars cut tho they are massively long on new felts, not a big job tho

Defo !

I only got it yesterday and raced it today, was happy enough but moving them 1/2 inch towards me and cutting them !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

my new bike :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Not a TT bike, but thinking of doing a few duos on it, just fitted with Fulcrum racing 5's and an SRAM 1070 12-27 for some hilly long spins.
    7739743472_05ffc85089_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Fair play, I've a feeling the run legs won't cause you too much trouble ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

The "image of beauty" is more about the rider than the bike :)
    This was taken in Swinford this year. Looks like the helmet isn't right but think this was just a quirk of when the photo was taken. I've checked since and its tight to my back when tucked down. Keep meaning to get a proper fit done sometime.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

EC1000 wrote: »
    The "image of beauty" is more about the rider than the bike :)
    This was taken in Swinford this year. Looks like the helmet isn't right but think this was just a quirk of when the photo was taken. I've checked since and its tight to my back when tucked down. Keep meaning to get a proper fit done sometime.....

Rather stretched out and a rather high front end?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

tunney wrote: »

Thanks for the feedback Tunney. Like I said, must get a proper fit done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭BennyMul

The Ceepo before I have to hand her back :(
    7887309190_babe393f65_b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Shifters too far in front as well having to adjust hand position every time shifting gears.

• Advertisement

Picked this up a few months ago. Go a fit done on it since so it looks a little different now. Had fully intended to get an alu frame bike but I think I got a very good deal on this, was only raced a few times. Owner's wife forced sale :).
    Looking forward to doing some proper bike work again after DCM (and a little break) in preparation for next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Basster wrote: »
    Owner's wife forced sale :).

Her name wasn't Glenda was it ;)

Nice bike!

Thanks!

And no. By my calculations the tunney bike sale is due to take place Spring 2013.

Glenda has seen these messages. She agrees.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,368 ✭✭✭Ryath

Glenda has seen these messages. She agrees.

Dibs on the P2C :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Is the Computrainer part of Glenda's threat too?? If so i bags it ;-)

Bambaata wrote: »
    Is the Computrainer part of Glenda's threat too?? If so i bags it ;-)

Computrainer, fluid trainer, SRMs, P2c, Caad9, aero helmets, 404s, rear 808, disc, racing gear, trianing gear, runners, watches........... everything included in the threat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Computrainer, fluid trainer, SRMs, P2c, Caad9, aero helmets, 404s, rear 808, disc, racing gear, trianing gear, runners, watches........... everything included in the threat.

Ok put me down for the 404s (tubs or clinchers) and the 910 if it in fact bloody works. I will also outbid Bambi on the CT. Glenda, nice holiday in this for you when he sells all the gear:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭joey100

New bike, got tonight in Base 2 Race and fitted on it too. Will probably take away a few of the spacers once I get used to the position. Looking forward to getting out on it tomorrow.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46660387@N07/8100765906/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

joey100 wrote: »
    New bike, got tonight in Base 2 Race and fitted on it too. Will probably take away a few of the spacers once I get used to the position. Looking forward to getting out on it tomorrow.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46660387@N07/8100765906/

I wonder was it Mlocs with that amount of spacers :D, I have never saw those colors on one of those, thought they were all red and white, lovely looking

Advertisement