Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Belfast Airport

• 03-06-2011 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi there,

Just wondering if there is any public transport that brings you from Dublin to Belfast International?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Not directly as far as I know. Bus to Belfast connecting to the Airport shuttle is probably as good as it gets (assuming you mean the International airport, not the city one). I stand to be corrected though!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,218 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Bus 300 from Belfast Europa Buscentre (Eurpoa Hotel / Great Victoria Street Train Station)

http://www.belfastairport.com/en/content/2/49/to-from-belfast.html

There is a rather cheeky ad on that page.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭webwayz

Wondering if this is still the case? I note Aircoach and Bus Eireann go to Belfast, and then have to connect from the Europa Bus Centre.
    Anyone tried a private bus company hire or any other suggestions..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Victor wrote: »
    Bus 300 from Belfast Europa Buscentre (Eurpoa Hotel / Great Victoria Street Train Station)

http://www.belfastairport.com/en/content/2/49/to-from-belfast.html

There is a rather cheeky ad on that page.

Pedantic Pat but...Britain is the Island of Britain. United Kingdom is that plus the north.

So technically it is correct. I blame Unionists for confusing people. Same way they say Ulster as if it is all Northern Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 78,218 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Pedantic Pat but...Britain is the Island of Britain. United Kingdom is that plus the north.

So technically it is correct. I blame Unionists for confusing people. Same way they say Ulster as if it is all Northern Irish

I realise that my post was 8 years ago, but I don't think I mentioned constitutional matters.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I don't think it should be called Belfast airport, I remember the last time I was there an American woman was on the phone saying "I'm in Belfast now", I felt like taking phone and saying "no she isn't in Belfast, she is in Aldergrove in County Antrim, she is a while from Belfast yet"

Advertisement