Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who would you most like to collaborate with?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Den_M wrote: »
    Billy Corgan. Even just to know what it's like to work with a hardcore perfectionist that demands as many takes as possible to finally nail a certain part 100% or that wants 40 tracks of guitar over dubs.

His vocal layering still blows my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Caught

I have no idea who most of you people are talking about .
    And I'm still standing by Jedward and Pixie Lott. :L

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭new fang

i actually take back king buzzo. he makes good music but seems like he'd be a dick to hang around with, after watching & reading many interviews. he's so...uncommunicative. how does he have any friends?

as much as i love smashing pumpkins first four albums, billy corgan is just a twat. see: recent tiff with courtney love; his music starting with machina.

Advertisement