Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spin The Wheel....

• 20-11-2010 1:12pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Step right up and spin the Wheel Of Fun.
    Prize%20Wheel.jpg

Every spinner is a winner. So, who wants to go first.

All prizes are final and non-transferrable. Management accepts no responsibility for injuries/ or deaths that may occur as a result of prizes. Spin at your own risk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Step right up and spin the Wheel Of Fun.
    FerrisWheel01.jpg

Every spinner is a winner. So, who wants to go first.

All prizes are final and non-transferrable. Management accepts no responsibility for injuries/ or deaths that may occur as a result of prizes. Spin at your own risk

That is a very large wheel!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You wouldn't believe how many prizes we packed on that thing. Care to spin good sir?

*spins wheel*

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

FerrisWheel01.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

yay Sarky our first winner who just won......
    An all expenses paid trip to R'lyeh. Enjoy the trip, and try not to bring Anyone back with you. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

crap i wanted to r'yleh to meet Cthullu :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Ooh ooh..Can I have a spin Mr Wolf Sir?

whiteman19 wrote: »
    crap i wanted to r'yleh to meet Cthullu :(
    chucken1 wrote: »
    Ooh ooh..Can I have a spin Mr Wolf Sir?
    Step up and spin the both of you.

Spinning-Silhouette-Optical-Illusion.gif

wheel.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭steve_kav

polonaise%20spinning%20wheel.jpg

• Advertisement

Congratulations to chucken1 on winning a trip back in time for the Titanic's maiden voyage. Enjoy your first class accomodations and remember to pack a raft.

Whiteman wins a night out with a yautja. Have fun painting the town red.

Steve_kav wins a trip to the North Pole to explain himself to Santa Claus.

I want a different prize :(..Oh no,its ok cos I know someone whos building a time machine and his first task will be to tell them not to build the Titanic..so..:p

wolfie, are you an Alien..? me and my friend are looking for you :D

chucken1 wrote: »
    I want a different prize :(..Oh no,its ok cos I know someone whos building a time machine and his first task will be to tell them not to build the Titanic..so..:p
    All prizes are final and may not be exchanged.
    whiteman19 wrote: »
    wolfie, are you an Alien..? me and my friend are looking for you :D
    No, I am a cybernetic organism

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭steve_kav

I have to cure cancer and do the dirty deed as well chuck remember so building the time machine is third on my to do list at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

oooooo
    me
    me
    me!

Sppppppppppppppppppppchins!

The lovely sNarah wins dinner with Gary Busey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Oh. My. Goodness!

I'm lost for words.

This is THE best day of my life. Without any doubt.

I'll go and pretty myself now for a night on the town with the Busey!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Advertisement

Thaed is the lucky recipient of a signed copy of The Necronomicon.

/hugs it to her bossom to yelp loudly as it bites her and then peels back her skin and climbs inside her chest cavity.

Well I guess this way I will have it with me always.... *giggles* the pages turning inside me tickle....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Spin me right round baby right round!

Spin me right round baby right round!
    Congratulations you just won a job as assistant librarian at Unseen University. Please remember, the orangutang is in charge

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Seriously fitting!!! :D Someone either did their homework or saw the play :D

Just don't call him the M word...
    *ducks just in time to avoid a book thrown at my head, and offers a banana in way of apology to the librarian*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Kharn wins a year's supply of armor polish

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

\o/

* goes off to polish his Armour Hotdogs

Hotdogs?

ARMOUR hotdogs!?

What KIND of man wears Armour hotdogs!?

• Advertisement

The tasty kind.

Advertisement