Originally Posted by CalamariFritti
I can't believe how people come out saying 'xyz, happened, or such and such is not normal, he's a paedophile'. Where they there or something? Or are they just thinking they're putting 2 & 2 together so that's how it must have been and that allows them to make a matter of fact statement? Thats a rhetoric question btw.
Especially when its about someone who's dead and cant defend themselves or sue for slander I think its pretty low.
Ok so here are the facts
- a grown man befriended a multitude of young boys, and only boys, over the years. "Friendships" that ended once the boys hit puberty
- the grown man shared a bed with these boys regularly
- the bedroom where this took place was alarmed and had cameras outside the door to make the man aware if anyone was approaching
- the man provided the boys with alcohol and pornographic material (never disputed and evidence of this was found)
- several boys have accused this man of abusing them
- the man paid large sums of money out of court to the families of these boys
I mean, how can you deny that the evidence that he was a paedophile and sexual predator is overwhelming?