Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hampton Lodge

• 14-09-2018 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

Hi,

I’m trying to find out a bit about Hampton Lodge in Drumcondra. Is it a nice development? What is the mix of people there i.e is it mainly private or is there some social housing there? Does it have UPC or who is the broadband supplier? What is the management company like? Have there been any issues with the apartments etc?

Sorry for all the questions but I’m from the south side and don’t know that area of the city very well.

Cheers.

When most of us say "social justice" we mean equality under the law opposition to prejudice, discrimination and equal opportunities for all. When Social Justice Activists say "social justice" they mean an emphasis on group identity over the rights of the individual, a rejection of social liberalism, and the assumption that unequal outcomes are always evidence of structural inequalities.

Andrew Doyle, The New Puritans.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Prob too late for you but lived there 11 years in the small block. No issue with apt ever to be honest. Mgt company were grand and never ignored issues raised to be honest. A few social house as standard but never had issues with neighbours in all my years but B was at least 50% owner occupied

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

I moved into Block A less than 3 weeks ago and my bike was stolen from the underground car park over the weekend..
    Just giving a heads up to anyone else living there who may read this to keep an eye out. And if you have a bike in the basement, to maybe reconsider. They (the thieving scum) cut through 2 Kryptonite locks to get mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JDalie

I own a property there that I rent out as I live abroad. It's a really nice development. Very quiet. Virgin Media, Sky Eir are all there for broadband. KPM are the management company and they are grand.

Hi dealhunter1985, that's cr*p that your bike got stolen. There's a room in the basement car park of Block A that KPM can give you a key for (I think they'll ask for e20 deposit for the key). In this room you can store your bike out of sight from any s*um who break into the car park. It's unfortunate but seems to keep happening (pr*cks put rizlas into the door locks to keep them open so keep an eye on whether doors close fully behind you).

• Registered Users Posts: 1 FernandaMajor

Hi guys,
    I am thinking of buying an apartment at Hampton Lodge Block. I would like to know more info about the development and people living in. Is that safe:
    Is there any problems with the apartaments:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,354 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Hi guys,
    I am thinking of buying an apartment at Hampton Lodge Block. I would like to know more info about the development and people living in. Is that safe:

There’s a private Facebook group you can search for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

Hi guys,

Been living here a couple of years now.
    Still the ongoing issue with bike theft from the underground but that seems to be a common issue in apartment blocks in Dublin. I actually had a second (cheap secondhand) bike stolen since my last post.
    I'm unaware of any other security issues though, not to say there aren't any..

The previous property management agent (KPM) were sent packing and the new property management agent seem to be getting stuff done since taking over in the past few months. Hopefully that continues.

Advertisement