Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Akg Bluetooth headphones

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭micks_address

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Is mobilefun trustworthy?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭Invincible

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Is mobilefun trustworthy?

I see PayPal mentioned on their page, if you go that route you're safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭mobby

Great price been after a pair of these for a while. Cheapest i havd seen them was 99euro in the richersounds shop in Belfast. Ordered tks OP went the PayPal route.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭TheYardStick

Good price for a decent set of headphones. Something to be mindful of for anyone purchasing though - they seem to have a common design flaw in that the left ear cup often becomes loose and detaches from the arm holding it in place.

I have them and it happened after a couple of weeks of use without any apparent reason - I didn't mishandle or drop them - I simply picked them up one day and the earcup fell off. I was able to get it back on and it still works, but it's extremely loose and doesn't sit right when wearing them. After looking at user reviews on Amazon it doesn't seem to be an awfully rare occurrence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭micks_address

Good price for a decent set of headphones. Something to be mindful of for anyone purchasing though - they seem to have a common design flaw in that the left ear cup often becomes loose and detaches from the arm holding it in place.

I have them and it happened after a couple of weeks of use without any apparent reason - I didn't mishandle or drop them - I simply picked them up one day and the earcup fell off. I was able to get it back on and it still works, but it's extremely loose and doesn't sit right when wearing them. After looking at user reviews on Amazon it doesn't seem to be an awfully rare occurrence.

This is the third set in our house. Wife, son and now daughter for Xmas .. we did have one of them break and was replaced hassle free. I bought one set from richersounds and one from argos. Argos had the Canadian version and costed something like 84 euro.. mobilefun is the cheapest I've seen. I've ordered cases for phones before and no hassle from them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭upandcumming

I'm on my second pair, and the left speaker is doing the same on the second pair. I thought I was just unlucky! A pure pain in the hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Shaner125

Exact thing happened to me this morning after about 8 months with them, such a shame as they've been a great pair of headphones otherwise.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Good deal, grabbed these in Argos a while back @75
    Very decent set imo

Same thing happens to me, the headphone pops out of the socket with regularity, wouldn't recommend them, sound wise they're quality, but they're the worst build quality I've had.

• Advertisement
Advertisement