Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRI

• 06-11-2019 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

The HRI refused to scrutinize by me Thier accounts
      and the government agree with their accounts.Missed drug ,missed laundering,missed tax avoidance.The Irish Government is now under serious pressure to explain breeding/non avoidance horse ,dogs tax avoidance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

There seems to be some words missing Sting. Maybe edit? It’s hard to understand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

I'll bet they have a committee for that.

Any update on the HRI money the cash couriers failed to put into the HRI bank account?

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Small hi shed ball yikes trowel foot out muck ace phone hog diddly. And HRI and stuff obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Any update on the HRI money the cash couriers failed to put into the HRI bank account?

That company is belly up so I’d guess liquidators will do their work, your talking unsecured creditors so doubt hri are entitled to a cent. It’s a fraud case so that will progress on a separate track, the only yield for that is a spell in the clink rather than compensation for creditors

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

So sorry for anyone who I may confused about my enthusiasm to attack the HRI aka big Bill Thompson.

antietam wrote: »
      So sorry for anyone who I may confused about my enthusiasm to attack the HRI aka big Bill Thompson.

Glug.

From The Irish Field, Saturday 23rd November

drip, drip, drip of information

"new trainers could be given the opportunity to operate Ireland's proposed second all-weather track"
      "yet to make a decision" :rolleyes:
      "Brian Kavanagh revealed Tipperary Racecourse is the favourite" :rolleyes:
      Kavanagh did accept that the Tipperary bid was a front-runner. :rolleyes:

... only 88 kms from Cork, 36 kms from Limerick, 193 kms to Dublin.
      ... but a handy 29 kms from Ballydoyle

Kavanagh said "there was a desire to build a second facility in the southern half of the country to facilitate stable staff"
      .... I think the word Ballydoyle should be in the above sentence, amazed he missed it.

In other news drip, drip, dripped ... a chunk of Leopardstown is being sold to the Department of Education for Euro 19 million.
      I had in the back of my mind that Leopardstown was given to the State to be used for horseracing for ever.

And just to keep racegoers happy "Both Kavanagh and Hartery said, they would, in time, support a further increase in betting tax, but that the change would have to be imposed on the punter rather than the bookmaker."

**** *** and the horse you rode in on. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭famagusta

Despite Ballydoyle being down the road, Tipperary is the most sensible place to put it!

All it is is a stadium to broadcast TV pictures.
      Why not put it in Ballydoyle?

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Why in the blue hell would you put anything in Cork or Limerick?

And just to play devil's advocate here, even it is does have something to do with Ballydoyle (which I doubt) why not have it close to them? The calibre of animals etc etc and you'll know they'll support it with decent yolks.

Tipp only up the road from most places and the more kept away from Cork etc the better.

BumperD wrote: »
      There seems to be some words missing Sting. Maybe edit? It’s hard to understand
      Apologize ,but the most corrupt organisation since Haughty who instigated without impunity corruption.

Have a look at John Quinn's horse in the first at Newcastle on Saturday.

Have a look at John Quinn's horse in the first at Newcastle on Saturday.

Make me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

The HRI refused to scrutinize by me Thier accounts
        and the government agree with their accounts.Missed drug ,missed laundering,missed tax avoidance.The Irish Government is now under serious pressure to explain breeding/non avoidance horse ,dogs tax avoidance.

Did you get get the last 60 words of the day and type them out with a bit of creative punctuation

Tipperary selected for new all-weather track - but there's no cash to build it

https://www.racingpost.com/news/latest/tipperary-selected-for-new-all-weather-track-but-theres-no-cash-to-build-it/414328

Tipperary has been announced as the selected venue for Ireland's second all-weather racecourse in the 2020 budget released by Horse Racing Ireland – but a lack of funding means the project is at a standstill.

Although Tipperary was selected as the location for the all-weather track, no formal approval was given and any plans will need to be submitted for reconsideration by HRI’s Evaluation Committee once HRI capital grant aid is available and Tipperary has sourced the required funding.

HRI boss Brian Kavanagh said: “Tipperary is the selected venue but we can't go ahead with that until out funding situation is resolved.

“The board have asked for 18 months to resolve that. The evaluation is completed and Tipperary was selected, which probably wasn't the biggest secret in racing, but until they have the funds to progress with that, we're at a standstill.”

Also announced in the budget was the news that prize-money, described by Kavanagh as a priority, will rise by €1.7 million to a figure of €68m, with some of the additional spend attributable to seven extra race meetings in 2020.

Advertisement