Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Loftus Hall Live Streaming

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

I just opened up the devils cam and saw what many would think is an orb...

obviously an explanation for this, but it did give me a bit of excitement ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Asitis2019

mrmorgan wrote: »

Me too..what is it?

i think it's some glare on the camera from the open door!!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Blue Badger

So glad I came across this thread. Will definitely give these links a go!

Have always been fascinated by the liked of Loftus Hall and the paranormal. Even if it's simply a tourist trap I would be mighty tempted to go the experience alone (depending on how how much they're shafting people by ofc!).

So glad I came across this thread. Will definitely give these links a go!

Have always been fascinated by the liked of Loftus Hall and the paranormal. Even if it's simply a tourist trap I would be mighty tempted to go the experience alone (depending on how how much they're shafting people by ofc!).

me too have been looking on and off since earlier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Just a bit of dust.

Ziycon wrote: »
    Just a bit of dust.

think it's more of glare from the open door

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

think it's more of glare from the open door
    Looks like the camera infra red catching a dust particle giving the typical circular orb look.

A good read on the topic is the research done by Steven Parsons, http://www.parascience.org.uk/PDFs/OrbKill.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I wouldnt trust that feed.

maccored wrote: »
    I wouldnt trust that feed.

why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,925 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

So, any ghosts yet?

why?

because they are purely for entertainment purposes. if they saw fit to change their wiki page to alter the history of loftus hall, then they'd fake a live stream.

because they are purely for entertainment purposes. if they saw fit to change their wiki page to alter the history of loftus hall, then they'd fake a live stream.

Did they do that ya???

TBH I agree, i haven't seen anything yet to make it look like they are faking (or not for that matter)

but u are right

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭j1979p

I don't buy that at all. Like I said, I have watched this every day for months and never saw anything unusual. I even saw live streams of the locked in sessions around halloween and nothing happened then either. And the cameras are definitely live.

In fact I got so bored that i haven't looked at the streams since early December. I am hoping by starting this thread and getting loads of others to watch, that at least one of us might come across something unusual that can't be readily explained ;)

j1979p wrote: »
    I don't buy that at all. Like I said, I have watched this every day for months and never saw anything unusual. I even saw live streams of the locked in sessions around halloween and nothing happened then either. And the cameras are definitely live.

In fact I got so bored that i haven't looked at the streams since early December. I am hoping by starting this thread and getting loads of others to watch, that at least one of us might come across something unusual that can't be readily explained ;)

Oh sure. (Im being sarcastic btw). Im not too sure what you are saying here - that the owners of a commercial 'haunted house' wouldn't' fake anything, or that the place isn't haunted as you've never seen anything happening on the cameras. Either way its the same thing - boring.

Oh sure. (Im being sarcastic btw). Im not too sure what you are saying here - that the owners of a commercial 'haunted house' wouldn't' fake anything, or that the place isn't haunted as you've never seen anything happening on the cameras. Either way its the same thing - boring.

I'm saying that the owners of a commercial 'haunted house' aren't faking these streams and that the place isn't haunted as I've never seen anything happening on the cameras. Is that OK?

There's quite a lot of cracking noises going on in the house right now. Perhaps someone left a window open and its the wind?

75 euro to watch a live stream of a halloween lockdown? Holy jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 32,925 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

75 euro to watch a live stream of a halloween lockdown? Holy jaysus

What do they say about fools and their money.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭SophieLockhart

NIMAN wrote: »
    What do they say about fools and their money.

You seem to make it your business to debunk everything on this thread. You may be right, but I'm just curious why you bother lurking here in the first place, if you've absolutely no interest/belief in the subject.

• Advertisement

You seem to make it your business to debunk everything on this thread. You may be right, but I'm just curious why you bother lurking here in the first place, if you've absolutely no interest/belief in the subject.

he has a point though. theres having an interest in the paranormal and then theres people ripping off people with an interest in the paranormal

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭SophieLockhart

he has a point though. theres having an interest in the paranormal and then theres people ripping off people with an interest in the paranormal

That wasn't really the question. I mean I don't have any interest in gardening, but I'm not on the gardening thread worried about who's getting ripped off on spades or forks.

Advertisement