Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band Manager/Help Available (For Free)

• 02-07-2019 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm looking to help out any artists that want the help (For Free). Something I've wanted to get into for quite some time now so would like to get the ball rolling.

I've been working at a Major Record Label now for 3 years so have plenty of connections, knowledge, inside info regarding Playlisting and Streams, Venues etc.

Would love to find an artist/band that I'm passionate about in terms of making a stab at increased exposure, pitching to Spotify/other DSP's, PR Campaigns Pre and Post Single/Album Launch, socials, finding gigs and support slots.

If it's something you'd like to take on drop me a line with a link to music etc and we can take it from there :)

Open to literally ANY genre/style...

Thanks a million.

Comments

Advertisement