Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

Just got a €35 ticket for this. There seems to be a few of those on ticketmaster. It should be a good show with some good workers on the show like Bryan, Regal, Rhodes and Christian. I say Sheamus is going to take the roof off the place.

YES YES YES YES YES YES

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Neddieog

According to the WWE Live Event Website, Christian is off the tour and has been replaced by Alberto Del Rio. Its a shame cause i was looking forward to seeing Captin Charisma :( But on the plus side we get Ricardo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Ricardo in Dublin last year was amazing, he had a good back and forth the some people in the front rows, kind of stole the focus from the match for me at least, he is brilliant

montyrebel wrote: »
    Ricardo in Dublin last year was amazing, he had a good back and forth the some people in the front rows, kind of stole the focus from the match for me at least, he is brilliant
    Ricardo isint advertised himself but since Del Rio is coming i would guess that means Ricardo is tagging along also he has to hes awesome! :D

I have tweeted him and asked but he hasnt replied yet, hope he does lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Smackdown
    Daniel Bryan dumped AJ this week, wonder if that will mean that AJ won't appear at the signing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Anybody got any decent spare tickets for sale??

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

Hi guys, I just want to ask about the wristbands, are they free or should you pay for them ? And do you have to purchase them over the phone or from the store itself ?

Can't wait to see Danny Boy and AJ, and more importantly the show itself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I just want to ask about the wristbands, are they free or should you pay for them ? And do you have to purchase them over the phone or from the store itself ?

Can't wait to see Danny Boy and AJ, and more importantly the show itself ;)

Cant speak for the store that this signing will be in but all my other dealings with Smyths signings you've been able to just go in and ask for them without buying anything

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

The wristbands are free, just go in store and ask the woman at the customer service desk and she will hook you up.

• Advertisement

Andy_rse wrote: »
    Cant speak for the store that this signing will be in but all my other dealings with Smyths signings you've been able to just go in and ask for them without buying anything

That's great ! Hope they're not out yet ! Thanks a lot !
    Charisteas wrote: »
    The wristbands are free, just go in store and ask the woman at the customer service desk and she will hook you up.

Plain and simple. Thank you ! My first autograph signing ever so it should be fun.. especially with the potential YES chants.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mr Teeny

MsELz.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Ricardo tweeted recently that if he is part of the European tour he promises to make ADR's ring introduction in the language of the country they are in.

I got a seat at ringside block D row E26. What about you guys ? :) ... let's kill some time until next thursday :P

I needs a ticket!!

Anybody got one or know anybody with one they want to sell??

I know there's tickets still on sale but i'm looking for a decent ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

ciano316 wrote: »
    I needs a ticket!!

Anybody got one or know anybody with one they want to sell??

I know there's tickets still on sale but i'm looking for a decent ticket.

You'll see the ring from anywhere in the O2. It's a small enough arena. What's a good ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

I only bought my ticket yesterday and I got BlockA, Row 4, Seat 1, I have been in BlockA a few times so I'm happy with that :D

I only bought my ticket yesterday and I got BlockA, Row 4, Seat 1, I have been in BlockA a few times so I'm happy with that :D

haha :D Oh come on this is not fair xD jk have fun :)

Guys you have to see this !!! This is GREAT !!

Chrisitan is injured now and wont be on the tour, Del Rio is taking his place on the tour but cant see him being in the title match

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

1. what has people's experiences been like at a smyths signing before? Big queue? was there a photo oppurtunity with the superstar?

2. I know this gets thrown out there everytime they roll into town but what hotel are they staying in on April 12th?

3. If its the carlton, does anyone know how to get around the security at the door who stop non-residents entering?!

Hey guys,
    I just got back from smyths and unfortunately they're out of wristbands ! Does anyone happen to have an extra wristband or know someone who have an extra one ? I'd pay 10 euros for it. It would mean the world to me to meet D Bryan ! Thanks

TheTwiz wrote: »
    You'll see the ring from anywhere in the O2. It's a small enough arena. What's a good ticket?

I know the O2 is decent from all areas but I like to be close. :D

Well Ricardo just tweeted hes definetely on the European tour :) Would love it if he announced Del Rio in Gaeilge. Maybe Sheamus can give him a few Irish lessons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

Bought mine ages ago, row 5. Just out of curiosity where did you buy your ticket, seems decent enough so close to the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

esprimo wrote: »
    Bought mine ages ago, row 5. Just out of curiosity where did you buy your ticket, seems decent enough so close to the show?

I bought it on ticketmaster :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone here of any other signings going on,there are usually 2 or more at least.

Anyone here of any other signings going on,there are usually 2 or more at least.

Unfortunately there is only one signing session in Dublin at Smyths but the wristbands are all gone. I'm gonna try to get in if there's enough time. There's also another signing in Belfast.

If anyone happens to have a spare wristband please tell me :)

Chrisitan is injured now and wont be on the tour, Del Rio is taking his place on the tour but cant see him being in the title match

Why cant you see him in the title match? Hes the new number one contender!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Always remember

"THE CARD MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE".

Advertisement