Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Devils Passage, Corcaigh Park

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 spirithunter

hello there all i know itss been sometime now and that this conversation has still gone on and still not one of us has gotten evidence wxcept one post that caught my eye the girl who said her friend went in and came back out with unexplained cuts on her.
    the main hot spots for activity in the park the entire park are as follows the forests, the dark road that leads tio the old villaga aka the council depot, the council depot, the old gunpowder mills the devils passage these are the most affected areas were at night you will get activity im in the process of doing this because i have an idea im planning what some would call a suicide mission but i call it getting proof in different areas and places like st audones church, corkagh park, the hell fire club killiney hill aka the witches hat i am not sure when ill get round to getting to all of these places but i will i have a video i put to gether on youtube of woodlawn house aka the hell house of galway if interested ill post the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eW64qsyo4E anyway here is the link to youtube or copy and past this in and youll see a scary place

if anyones ever looking to caontact me directly email me on no emails please

i was over in corkagh park tonight just a whileago testing out as to how good my nightvision camera was its not much good at all its a poxy waste i rather have a good one so used my cam phone as well i am going to take a look at the pics i got and see if i can edit them in a different view as in coloration to see if it works or fails....
    ill tell ya this though somthing chased me accross that field i ran as fast as i could at frist i thought it was a junkie or drunk or somthing but when it came a little closer it was floating i ran i mean i ran as fast as i could im tellin ya this now im not goin over there again at night on my own no way not after what happened well its up to those who want to investigate it they can the time i went over 12midnight tonight if you do go over and if you do run into a scumbag because there does be others over there drinking takin drugs etc so its advisable to bring some protection not the spiritual kind but the physical kind

its impossible to put pics up in here i have three images i want you to see

each of the three images were edited to brighten them up a bit as i could not see anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Looks to me like a green laser pen. I have one in my car. Im guessing whoever was shining the green light were the same people who chased you.

the picture i put there was no light at all no green lasers anything just the little light i had on my phone whrn takin the pics

• Registered Users Posts: 12 redbridge1

Right folks I live right beside corkagh park here in merry old Clondalkin, I fell upon this thread last night during one of my restless nights while the lady friend snored to her hearts content.

Im going to clear up everything about this place anything anyone wants to know feel free to ask.
    I swear to god im going to have photos by tomorrow night of this place and some other eerie spots around the park.
    I wish I had photos of the place about ten years ago before they put the new road through the back of the park beside the old orchard and knocked the bamboo fields near the playground in my opinion they were creepier places or the wall orchard with the bells in the trees ,ill have a nice day trip tomorrow and get some photos and sow you all what this place is actually like

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

redbridge1 wrote: »
    I swear to god im going to have photos by tomorrow night of this place and some other eerie spots around the park.

Oh dear - should we worry. Redbridge went off into the night to get a few creepy photographs and never returned to the forum :eek:

Great thread.

Whispered wrote: »
    Oh dear - should we worry. Redbridge went off into the night to get a few creepy photographs and never returned to the forum :eek:

Great thread.

He only has four posts, he would have to have at least ten before I become emotionally invested enough to go looking. :p

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Might give this place a look-see one of the mornings this week. I practically live across the road from it, yet I've never heard of it

Im back from the beyond!!!!!

Apologies on the late reply! Ive got knee deep in a new costume project so my time is going down the toilet anyways I went up to get a few pictures during the week and well see for yourself im going to go back up today during the day time and get some better ones sorry my camera skills are well s***e
    But its better than photos of a green laser pen ooooh scary

First few are of the walk towards devils passage
    7bfoo.jpg

gdxo1.jpg

Looking towards the back wall of devils passage from across the lakes

rfuyj.jpg

o526e.jpg
    7fdtd.jpg

At the back wall where the river flows and where you can climb in through the hole in the wall where a chimney once was
    djnz7.jpg

The view from the back wall into the area where the actual "passage" is
    5dv3a.jpg

What I seen when we hopped over "hello scum/satanists"

vexos.jpg

madd7.jpg

I had two choices go Travis Bickle or chicken out and get ze f**k out of there I chose get the f**k out of dodge...So off we pop I walked back around to the front entrance and snapped off a few shots

gkbqx.jpg

22ffs.jpg

The front entrance (Behind this gate is the actual passage ill get some photos from inside today, as long as the scum/satanists aren't around

n8p2y.jpg

Just a photo of the moon when I was walking home
    wgajb.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Fair play for putting up the pics

Riamfada wrote: »
    He only has four posts, he would have to have at least ten before I become emotionally invested enough to go looking. :p

No bother. Ill post a few more tomorrow then ill be closer to ten posts and my life will be complete and ill have the respect of the people that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Thank God you're ok :p

I can't see the pics on the PC I'm using at the moment but dying to have a look when I get home. Fair play for going to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

What time did you take the photos at?

The council burns rubbish at the back of the yard behind the actual walled passage,that's what the fire in your pictures are.They also store skips/barriers/boulders/fencing etc in there too.Was a homeless lad sleeping rough in there last year,not sure if he's still there now.

To actually get into the passage itself you'll have to squeeze under the locked gate or see if the park rangers would open it for you.It's been cleared out and cleaned up a lot over the past year or two though.

What time did you take the photos at?

The council burns rubbish at the back of the yard behind the actual walled passage,that's what the fire in your pictures are.They also store skips/barriers/boulders/fencing etc in there too.Was a homeless lad sleeping rough in there last year,not sure if he's still there now.

To actually get into the passage itself you'll have to squeeze under the locked gate or see if the park rangers would open it for you.It's been cleared out and cleaned up a lot over the past year or two though.

As a regular knacker drinker in corkagh parrk during my misspent youth im well aware at how much the park has changed. Nah it wasnt the council unless the new council uniform is hoodie featuring druids can.

No need to squeeze under any gates and tarnish my hip young clothing theres a comfy squeeze hole at the back where a chimney used to be ill venture up tomorrow and get some more pics

Ill have a look around ze park tomorrow for some of the other freaky spots from my youth galavanting around the park

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

WTF is the guy by the fire wearing? It looks like a firemans pants with strips on it, and a long cloaky thing? weird, you did right to get the F out of there I think. I spent sone time abroad in one particular town where satanism was rife, and I tell you I didn't sleep while there at all!

screamer wrote: »
    WTF is the guy by the fire wearing? It looks like a firemans pants with strips on it, and a long cloaky thing? weird, you did right to get the F out of there I think. I spent sone time abroad in one particular town where satanism was rife, and I tell you I didn't sleep while there at all!

I have no idea what a strange bunch of people. I haven't "walked" so fast as when I took that picture and the flash went off!!!
    Hopefully ill have more pictures tonight depending on weather and of course the fact that hopefully I dont get caught and used for human sacrifice for Cthulhu or Beelzebub himself ....
    Hot dog ten posts do I get a free t shirt or something?

• Advertisement

screamer wrote: »
    I spent sone time abroad in one particular town where satanism was rife, and I tell you I didn't sleep while there at all!

Seriously, you are not going to elaborate or mention the name of the town? Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

@Riamfada....If you want to know, and I'm allowed to post it, of course I will....... and I'll tell you of the stories I heard there... but I don't want to detract from this post.

@ Screamer, you are allowed to talk about it and it would be of interest to people here Im sure, if you dont wish to discuss in this thread then simply start another one :)

Hello all stormkeeper iswa good friend of mine and this thing about that place is that its connected to the hellfire club also the stories you hear about that place regarding devil worship are true there have been people disappeared in that park and went unnoticed also i was nearly killed in that place a few times because of what i know and found out.
    Take my advice and stay away there is a gate way open witin that place between our world and an unwanted one were pure evil is how do i know i seen it and i tell you i slept wit a holy object beside me after what i saw the hounds and the black monk if you see them your ****ed i saw them a barely escaped with my life storm keeper myself and and an old friend of mine did a paranormal investgation there years ago and we ran out of there

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

Hello all stormkeeper iswa good friend of mine and this thing about that place is that its connected to the hellfire club also the stories you hear about that place regarding devil worship are true there have been people disappeared in that park and went unnoticed also i was nearly killed in that place a few times because of what i know and found out.
    Take my advice and stay away there is a gate way open witin that place between our world and an unwanted one were pure evil is how do i know i seen it and i tell you i slept wit a holy object beside me after what i saw the hounds and the black monk if you see them your ****ed i saw them a barely escaped with my life storm keeper myself and and an old friend of mine did a paranormal investgation there years ago and we ran out of there

I'm sorry but come on, really

Yeah not messin or takin the mick im the one that was mentioned by stormkeeper and yes we went twice once for a short while and did not get what we were lookin for but the second time the third person i cant mention their name because i was asked not to mention it i can see things hear things that are dead and what i saw up there scared me so bad i tried to commit suicide.
    Im the main expert on that place stormkeeper can vouch for that my nick name is loki thats how he know me.
    Devil worshippers tried to get me as well because of what i found out i am still terrified to go near the dark after what i saw.
    What i saw would haunt you forever i saw creatures huge devouring people that were chained up when finishd the process repeated again and again i barely escaped because i was saved by some thing that pulld out of there this what i saw through the gateway

jeni wrote: »

I'm sorry but come on, really

I dont expect you to believe me id be the same to if that was me in your shoes take my advice and warnings if you go there at night make sure your surrounded by light.
    If not they just might come for you they dont choose any person you have to be chosen if you hear them or see them your done my friend.
    There is alot i know about that place i was not supposed to know but i found out terrible things

Throw out a list for me there then buddy, but try to make it easy to read (your posting style can be quite difficult to get through)

What have you seen?
    What do you know?
    How do you know what you know?
    Why can't they "get you" when your at home in bed?

Just flesh out the story you are spinning a little bit more for me please

I am a psychic i was shown stuff i saw stuff for me to write what happened to me in detail im gonna hav to get to a computer i tried to post it from my phone but kept failing i dont dealwith that any more and stormkeeper i told him everything when i get to a compver il post more.

• Advertisement

One other thing if the black monk comes run

Advertisement