Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What is this

Options
  • 19-06-2019 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Can anyone tell me what these are? Found in back garden yesterday...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

tasha f wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what these are? Found in back garden yesterday...

2 green sticks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

2 Green straws? Or one straw cut in two?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

Why post this ****e here anyway? My brain can't handle these dopey questions....

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tasha f

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    2 green sticks?

The green plastic is soft not solid, there's a white substance inside that looks like tiny granules. Smells like a chemical hence the post on here. I have a dog, just want to know if this is harmful to him. Posted another image.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭mcgragger

tasha f wrote: »
    The green plastic is soft not solid, there's a white substance inside that looks like tiny granules. Smells like a chemical hence the post on here. I have a dog, just want to know if this is harmful to him. Posted another image.

Looks like pack of roll up cigatette filters

• Advertisement
Advertisement