Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone into Funko Pop Vinyl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Some nice ones there PU, Rocksteady and Tin Man are rare.

Might as well post my own.

image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

mdwexford wrote: »
    Some nice ones there PU, Rocksteady and Tin Man are rare.

Might as well post my own.

Nice one, quite a nice collection you have too!

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

2 new ones added to the collection today, a dementor for herselfs HP collection & Chewbacca for my Star Wars collection....19 & counting!

IMG_2427_zpsfp6psm9b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Here is me at the moment

qr5yBHcl.jpg

vWWI2Gml.jpg

Running out of shelf space : /

Ideally I'd like to do a range of shelves on the wall behind my PC where I'll row them up, but for now, (another house move potentially on the cards)will just live with what I have

First package from Pop in a Box arrived today.

Pretty happy

Gze9GL9l.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭racersedge

TheDoc wrote: »
    First package from Pop in a Box arrived today.

Pretty happy

Good to know. Ordered from them after they were brought up here and waiting on them to arrive to fill in some blanks! Hopefully be arriving soon!

racersedge wrote: »
    Good to know. Ordered from them after they were brought up here and waiting on them to arrive to fill in some blanks! Hopefully be arriving soon!

Was about 11 days delivery.

Raised a support ticket with them as their email had no tracking number. They mentioned on the response it can take up to 21days for delivery before they go investigate further

I'm happy enough though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

How much is the sub?

How much is the sub?

Worked out about €22 for three incl shipping.

I see there are plenty of collectors that have issue with them in terms of out of stock items but im happy to keep going until things take a turn for the worse

IMG_2494_zpskcw3nihq.jpg

IMG_2495_zpsoykewnkh.jpg

New additions to the collection, out of shelf space tho :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭zxxtonyxxz

IMG_2494_zpskcw3nihq.jpg

IMG_2495_zpsoykewnkh.jpg

New additions to the collection, out of shelf space tho :-(
    I managed to get that Civil War Iron Man for a fiver off their site along with a Scarlet Witch. Love finding deals for the ones I'm actually looking for.

zxxtonyxxz wrote: »
    I managed to get that Civil War Iron Man for a fiver off their site along with a Scarlet Witch. Love finding deals for the ones I'm actually looking for.

Picked up all these for €30 in store , woody and buzz are for herselfs collection.

Gonna head to smyths again over the weekend see if we can grab a few more bargains!!

Smyths: Picked up The Flash & Black Widow for my collection. The missus got Shrek, Nemo & Dory. All €5 each.

GameStop: Picked up Daredevil & Deadpool + Dobby for herself. 3 for 2 Special offer.

Also bought a shelving unit in Argos as there was no more room on floating shelves......I'll post pics of the collection in the morning. Total count now is 34.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Which bloody smyths are you getting all these in damn the flash, damn damn damn, nice finds, very nice.

Which bloody smyths are you getting all these in damn the flash, damn damn damn, nice finds, very nice.

Smyths tralee, all the smyths stores are doing the €5 sale at the mo to clear for new stock! My advice would be go asap

No stock like what you're getting in Jervis or Blanchardstown in Dublin. Mostly Rogue One left with lots of Dragon Ball and the odd Jose Aldo, will have to widen my search.

No stock like what you're getting in Jervis or Blanchardstown in Dublin. Mostly Rogue One left with lots of Dragon Ball and the odd Jose Aldo, will have to widen my search.

Ya loads of rogue one left here also, lots of power rangers & Disney also left here.....

The Collection as it stands now with 2nd shelving unit....... I've become addicted!!!

Dammit, payday is Friday. Might fire out to a Smyths at the weekend see if anything left

• Advertisement

My pride at the moment is two V for Vendetta shadowing Agent Smith, I need a Red Skull and Elrond next though.

Passed up a Captain Cold unmasked today in Belfast have never seen it in person only online, it will be there next time I hope.

I really need to take a shot of my ones but damn camera on phone and tablet are not working.

I'm moving house shortly (a-****ing-gain) but know I will be here for some time, so plan to do a proper Pop Vinyl display in the room I'll take(or be provided by the misses as mine)

It's an addition I tells ya, Beauty and the Beast set out in forbidden planet, anyone need to buy a kidney.

My pride at the moment is two V for Vendetta shadowing Agent Smith, I need a Red Skull and Elrond next though.

Passed up a Captain Cold unmasked today in Belfast have never seen it in person only online, it will be there next time I hope.

I really need to take a shot of my ones but damn camera on phone and tablet are not working.

Captain cold unmasked would be awesome, is that an exclusive chase?

Underground one.

Popped into smyths again today on my break and they had some fresh stock in the €5 sale since Sunday! Picked up Superman from batman vs superman, A Batman from Arkham Asylum and Donkey for the missus. Hope this Sale goes on longer and that they have some more goodies hidden out back!

Underground one.

Rare!!

Yeah first time I've seen it in person. Captain Cold is one of my favorite characters on flash and legends, never seen Prison Break but like the actor he is good as the anti hero type.

Yeah first time I've seen it in person. Captain Cold is one of my favorite characters on flash and legends, never seen Prison Break but like the actor he is good as the anti hero type.

He's awesome in legends.....You need to watch Prison break if your a Miller fan!!

• Advertisement

Just ordered the Collector Corps Guardians of the Galaxy 2 box......I'm praying it comes with a baby Groot exclusive chase!!!

Advertisement