Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Iran Did Do It..............says Trump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Gatling wrote: »
    The Iranian leadership Have being exporting terror for numbers of decades do you think the people of Iran want that either

The Iranian leadership are moderates compared to the nuts who have been in charge of the country before, and look what happens when the moderates sit down with the Americans they get stabbed in the back.

By the way, I have never seen you slate the Americans the way you have of Iran on this thread, and your quote above is also true and even worse in the case of your beloved U.S. of A.

When was the last time Iran has attacked or invaded another country?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,972 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Isreal supposedly.

....no supposedly about it. What did Israel do with its nuclear program? Build a butterfly and flowers farm?

Who's being killing their own population for wanting change....

Saudi Arabia?

They have chopped the heads off 37 dissidents in the last few months.

Among those executed is Abdulkareem al-Hawaj – a young Shi’a man who was arrested at the age of 16 and convicted of offences related to his involvement in anti-government protests. Under international law, the use of the death penalty against people who were under the age of 18 at the time of the crime is strictly prohibited.
    AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Saudi Arabia?

They have chopped the heads off 37 dissidents in the last few months.

And remember the journalist khasoggi who was mutilated in the Saudi embassy.

Iran must of sneaked in and did that to frame Saudi Arabia.

What next, Iranian passports found in ground zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Saudi Arabia?

Iran , every other post from you is Saudi ,

Go start a thread and tell us all everything you know about saudi.

Deflect , deflect deflect

Iran Through it's proxies in Yemen very recently

Didn't think that through

• Advertisement

Odhinn wrote: »
    ....no supposedly about it. What did Israel do with its nuclear program? Build a butterfly and flowers farm?

And nothing about the Iranian leadership killing unarmed protesters no ...

A bit much from you. The current state of Iran is a result of US interference and Israeli attacks. The US supports the Saudi sectarian campaign against Iran and is complicit in the subjugation of shia islam in the gulf states.

A bit much from you. The current state of Iran is a result of US interference and Israeli attacks.

So basically not got the stomach to discuss iran slaughtering unarmed protesters but America did this and America did that ...

Nothing new so

So basically not got the stomach to discuss iran slaughtering unarmed protesters but America did this and America did that ...

Nothing new so

Go find a post where I replied favourably to the iranian regime.

Are you denying Americas role in undermining Iranian democracy? Are you denying Israels sponsorship of anti-Iranian terrorism? Are you denying saudi arabias sectarian campaign against ordinary shia muslims in the gulf region?

Iran Through it's proxies in Yemen very recently

Didn't think that through

You love victim blaming the Iranians. Your just too blinded by your imperialistic views of the world to see it.

• Advertisement

Are you denying Americas role in undermining Iranian democracy?

Iran is no democratic country they have sham elections where only selected candidates are allowed run ,by the cleric's and Revolutionary guard .

Ask why russia and china to a degree supplied the material to push Iran along its nuclear program , America is not the only players in this

You love victim blaming the Iranians.

Please stop making stuff up ,

It got old 5000 threads ago

Iran is no democratic country they have sham elections where only selected candidates are allowed run ,by the cleric's and Revolutionary guard .

Ask why russia and china to a degree supplied the material to push Iran along its nuclear program , America is not the only players in this

America not being the only player absolves them of supporting the country that originated the extremist islam that massacred innocents everywhere from India to London and even the states itself? Because there aren't head choppers running around in the name of shia islam.

America not being a player absolves them of supporting the country that originated the extremist islam that massacred innocents everywhere from India to London and even the states itself?

I've never said America is innocent or they haven't made serious ****ing mistakes but there is other countries involved too ,
    But certain posters are only interested in anti US agendas

I don't support American foreign policies , trump ,Bolton ,I didn't support the invasion of Iraq 2nd time around ,nor do I believe Saudi are a beacon of hope and democracy and decency (they absolutely do not belong in the civilised or on the UN councils)

But if people on here want to go back to the battle of little big horn (another disaster) to say America did this and America did that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

You would think it was Iran that had the Samson option and Yinon plan if you believed some of yankee/Zionist hasbara posting here :D.

Oh well they got to earn their wine and ciggies allowance I suppose ;)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

I've never said America is innocent or they haven't made serious ****ing mistakes but there is other countries involved too ,

I don't support American foreign policies , trump ,Bolton ,I didn't support the invasion of Iraq 2nd time around ,nor do I believe Saudi are a beacon of hope and democracy and decency (they absolutely do not belong in the civilised or on the UN councils)

But if people on here want to go back to the battle of little big horn (another disaster) to say America did this and America did that.

Because this whole fiasco is engineered by the US and Israel.

Your only nit picking Iranian local issues to justify your agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,154 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Hammond Lane wouldn't take the ship the Iranians seized.

Limpy wrote: »

Your only nit picking Iranian local issues to justify your agenda.

Next account please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

It not anti US agenda to point out their flawed foreign policy.Citizens of countries suffer greatly from this agenda.

You have never thought it may not be all Iran fault here. Iran signed a nuclear deal and all countries agreed it was working. Iran never stepped out of line. Trump removed the United States from a signed agreement. They have caused this mess not Iran. You never once said Trump messed up here and should have worked with Iran to get a better deal!

There very few countries US has brought democracy to. Libya and Syria are still effectively in turmoil. Iraq still suffering from war and ISIS. Should we just sit back and watch Iran be bombed and in the end nothing will really change?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭1o059k7ewrqj3n

Were you not asked ages ago in this thread which country was responsible for putting the Taliban in power, only to reply it was Pakistan?

• Advertisement

Steyr 556 wrote: »

Yawn ......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

I hope they do develop nukes, soon, Israel wouldn't be long running back under Americas skirt. US saying it shot down a drone that was shadowing one of its ships, saying Iran is esclating tensions. Iran has every right to observe the activities hostile forces loitering around its borders.

You never once said Trump messed up here and should have worked with Iran to get a better deal!

I have repeatedly said I don't support trump or American foreign policies on multiple threads but yet here we are again you don't do this and you don't do this while America did this and America did that ,
    While conveniently ignoring all other countries involvements and atrocities.

And sorry Iran isn't completely innocent in all of this Obama got the deal , trump ripped it up ,
    Iran has been exporting terror for decades they are involved from Afghanistan ,Iraq and yemen Syria ,gaza Lebanon
    And as I previously said on here sooner or later they will get hit because of their own actions .

Not the actions of the population but the cleric's and military leaders foised on them.

I hope they do develop nukes, soon, Israel wouldn't be long running back under Americas skirt.

Israel would strike Iran if they do develop nukes so that's a pretty stupid suggestion ,
    You can bet one thing the moment Iran declared they have a fully operational nuke ,
    Iran as we know it would cease to exist in my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Steyr 556 wrote: »

Funny,he seems to pull these things from thin air...like when I asked him who invited the US troops into Syria who we all damn well know were there illegally and he told me the Kurds did...still waiting on that link to back it up...

Israel would strike Iran if they do develop nukes so that's a pretty stupid suggestion ,
    You can bet one thing the moment Iran declared they have a fully operational nuke ,

Two or three medium yield nukes would obliterate Israel and well they know it. They would suddenly want diplomacy after all the years of trash talking if Iran had nukes in its possession. The myth of invincible Israel was buried when Hezbollah turned their tanks into scrap metal in southern Lebanon, it was a turkey shoot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭1o059k7ewrqj3n

Israel struck very speedily when Iraq was developing a nascent Nuclear program. Iran, in comparison, is years, if not, decades ahead of where Iraq was, and yet despite US attempts such as Stuxnet and multiple assassinations, appears no closer to ending the Iranian nuclear program.

Maybe, just maybe, certain elements of the US establishment, especially in the military and intelligence communities, hold the possibility of an Iranian nuclear weapon over Israel, possible as a carrot and stick type program?

Two or three medium yield nukes would obliterate Israel

The myth of invincible Israel was buried when Hezbollah turned their tanks into scrap metal in southern Lebanon, it was a turkey shoot.

Not necessarily true ,
    On the tuning tanks into scrap metal , they lost a handful most were actually put back into service between 3 weeks to 6 months later so your making that up (looking for a reaction) .....

Now tell us how they will get their 2-3 nukes into Israel ,
    It's not so easy to launch a rocket large enough to carry any nuclear warhead and either not get intercepted or hammered before they make it to a launcher ,

On the Iranian drone getting shot down -
    Rumour has it it wasn't shot down instead marines in off road vehicle aboard the USS boxer used a new antidrone system to disable and crash the drone

• Advertisement

Not necessarily true ,
    On the tuning tanks into scrap metal , they lost a handful most were actually put back into service between 3 weeks to 6 months later so your making that up (looking for a reaction) .....

Now tell us how they will get their 2-3 nukes into Israel ,
    It's not so easy to launch a rocket large enough to carry any nuclear warhead and either not get intercepted or hammered before they make it to a launcher ,

The Emad missile is well capable of delivering a nuclear payload and Iran has missile silos.

Advertisement