Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed Fourth Year of Business Information Systems

• 09-11-2017 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I failed my Business Information Systems fourth year, and am not in a position to repeat next year (financial and personal obligations).

I was wondering if anyone here knows if failing a fourth year of a Bachelors means that I still get an Ordinary Degree for the three years I successfully completed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

Just wondering did you receive an ordinary or did you repeat 4th year.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭grimeire

it depends on how the course is structured more than likely no, unless he/she was in a level7 then done the level 8.

in computer science if you complete 3 years and fail 4th year you have to do a number of modules that are in the level 7 course to get the level 7 degree. not sure the number of the top of my head but i believe it was 3 for a student this happened to in my course but it may depend on the modules that the level 7 and level 8 have that are similar

Advertisement