Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Name A Band Game

• 10-07-2019 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭

This thread could go in Music or Games thread but I thought it might br more fun in AH. Mod - feel free to move ......

Like a car journey we liked to play when the kids were small, take the previous band / artist name and add a word to make a new band / artist.

Eg

21 Pilots
    . Stone Pilots
    .. Stone Roses
    ... Guns n Roses
    etc

Drop a word, then add a word (doesn't matter if word is at beginning or end ... )

Lets see how far we get ....

I'll start:
    Happy Mondays

GO!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Sounds like a decent game but maybe Happy Mondays isn't a good one to start with?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,213 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Happy Clappers

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Think this might be better suited in the music forum, read the charter before posting.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Mod

Moving from Music to Forum Games. Please review charter if you've landed in unfamiliar territory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Welcome to Forum Games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

For a second I thought this was moved from forum games, to music, and back again

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

osh wrote:
    For a second I thought this was moved from forum games, to music, and back again

You know I'd move it back out of spite if that was the case :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,423 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah.

Yeah yeah yeahs :D

Advertisement