Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazon Photos on Firestick

Options
  • 14-11-2020 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭

I’m not sure where’s best to put this to be honest. Has anybody been able to use the Amazon Photos app on the Firestick? It’s telling me that I can’t use it in my region yet I’m set up to watch Prime Videos. Has anybody been able to use it? Is it any good?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ReZonator

I just got a Firestick 4K for Christmas and I discovered this issue also. Very annoying as I cant seem to change the Wallpapers, as you have to use the photos app. I wanted a black screen so I don't have to look at all the crap that comes with it whilst playing music.

Advertisement