Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Autistic Group Shut Down By Facebook

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭aare

You said I went into great detail in the past that my sons were in Son Rise Program so produce the evidence...... they did not, you are way off what program they went to in USA

I can see why you would be reluctant to name the Higashi School in Boston, which *IS* where they went, isn't it?
    http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Boys+give+school+top+marks.-a060609467

Seems they would have been better off at "Son Rise"?:
    http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2005/06/29/teacher_at_higashi_school_convicted_of_harming_student/
    Full article text:
    http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/showthread.php?tid=1663
    http://www.caica.org/NEWS%20Tedeman%2010-1-05.htm
    http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/-AuTeach/message/1972

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Eric Isherwood

aare wrote: »

Now that was not to hard.... to do say sorry and give out the right information to people and still waiting to see the claims I ever made about my sons going to Son Rise that will be your second apology! Oh you slipped big time there.... how you ever going to be taken serious again by people reading this post.So come on show me were I published my sons went to Son Rise!

...and are you not even slightly ashamed that you sent your own autistic sons to such a terrible place?

Now you are attacking the work of the Boston Higashi School my word you sure have a big chip on your shoulder. One article and you label everyone in the school the same.My sons got the best of treatment and Education at the Higashi School and the staff were one of the warmest most welcoming caring and professional. Never believe everything you read and don't label everyone the same you are in quick sand now and if you don't stop struggling you are going to sink.... Empty vessels make most noise!

Now you are attacking the work of the Boston Higashi School my word you sure have a big chip on your shoulder. One article and you label everyone in the school the same.My sons got the best of treatment and Education at the Higashi School and the staff were one of the warmest most welcoming caring and professional. Never believe everything you read and don't label everyone the same you are in quick sand now and if you don't stop struggling you are going to sink.... Empty vessels make most noise!

*Three* seperate articles...and there are plenty more. I just kept it simple for you.

Three teachers charged with serious assault in 2005, one convicted, two fled to Japan.

17 allegations of serious abuse between 1995 and 2002.

At least one civil lawsuit in 2001 (concerning injuries to Scott Tedman)

But we are supposed to ignore the evidence and the lawsuits, as you did, because you say so.

Who on earth do you think you are?

• Advertisement

*Three* seperate articles...and there are plenty more. I just kept it simple for you.

Three teachers charged with serious assault in 2005, one convicted, two fled to Japan.

17 allegations of serious abuse between 1995 and 2002.

At least one civil lawsuit in 2001 (concerning injuries to Scott Tedman)

But we are supposed to ignore the evidence and the lawsuits, as you did, because you say so.

Who on earth do you think you are?

It's like a game of chess with you as you have now cleverly drawn attention away from yourself and the misinformation regarding my sons going to Son Rise and still waiting to see the evidence 3 times I have asked you were I posted my sons went to Son Rise??????????????? Again my sons were at along with three other Irish families at the time and we never came across any abusive behaviour towards my sons and you were never there so please only comment on what you have seen with your own two eyes.We could all google pages from various schools around the world and pick out the bad ones as you have! I am seriously concerned for you have nothing positive to say about anyone.I feel so sorry for you are you lonely...... is this your only friend a board site?

On the contrary, it is you who is trying to distract attention from your own consistently questionable and often abusive behaviour.

Autistic people and their friends and families are simply too good to be subjected to any more of your bullying and abuse, or to have your egocentric ideas imposed upon them.

Now I have given you too much attention already.

On the contrary, it is you who is trying to distract attention from your own consistently questionable and often abusive behaviour.

Autistic people and their friends and families are simply too good to be subjected to any more of your bullying and abuse, or to have your egocentric ideas imposed upon them.

Now I have given you too much attention already.

Again for the fourth time show me were I said my sons went to Son Rise in USA?????

Advertisement