Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Airsoftguns.ie

• 23-03-2011 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Carentan Killer

20-542.jpg

Hello All,

I am very pleased to announce that Airsoftguns.ie has joined our great airsoft community that I have been a member of for the past few years :)

I will be running this retailers thread and also managing the website for Airsoftguns.ie
    So any questions regarding products or orders feel free to ask me here on thread or you can also contact me by pm regarding orders.

We have in stock an extensive range of products and equipment like AEG's GBB Pistols BB's and accessories with lots of new stock arriving every week!

Items we Have in Stock and Online now
    • STAR/ARES Aeg's
    • G&P Aeg's and accessories
    • ASG/JG Aeg's and accessories
    • G&G Aeg's and accessories
    • King Arms Aeg's and accessories
    • Tokya Marui Aeg's
    • ASG/Classic Army Aeg's and accessories
    • Deepfire Aeg's
    • ASG/A&K Sniper Rifles
    • Dboys Sniper Rifles
    With lots of new stock of AEG rifles arriving every week!

We also have an extensive range of Gas, Co2 & Spring Pistols in stock and online

Brands of pistols we have in stock both online and instore now to buy
    • WE
    • KWA/KSC
    • KJ WORKS
    • Socom Gear/WE
    • ASG
    With new pistol ranges coming in ever week!

Tactical gear and accessories in stock now
    • BOLLE Airsoft Goggles & Glasses
    • EA Steel Mesh Deluxe Full Face Masks
    • SRC Face Masks
    • Mechanix Wear Gloves

Also in stock we have high quality Batteries & Chargers (inc. Lipo)
    From G&P, King Arms & BOL

We also have a great selection of BB's from the top manufacturers like
    G&G, King Arms, Madbull, Blaster & Goldfire

Also in stock we have a range of scopes/reddots and cases!

We will also be taking taking pre orders on products not in stock very soon.

www.airsoftguns.ie

Fox`s Bow
    30 Thomas Street
    Limerick
    Ireland
    http://www.airsoftguns.ie
    e-mail: [email protected]
    Reg. No 9764854B
    20-542.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Best of luck dude. Any idea when the KJW M1911 Co2 will be back in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Best of luck with the business venture :) will check out the site now

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Carentan Killer

Best of luck dude. Any idea when the KJW M1911 Co2 will be back in stock?

Thanks clubberlang12 :)
    The KJW M1911 Co2 pistol is one of our most popular pistols and sells out fast in the retail store.
    We will be getting in plenty more of them again in the next week or two ;)
    zero19 wrote: »
    Best of luck with the business venture :) will check out the site now

Thanks zero19 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

can you post a pic of the screw cap for this mag please is it the aluminium version thanks http://www.airsoftguns.ie/magazines/119-kj-works-24-rds-co2-magazine-for-m9-.html sorry best of luck too,

DICEMAN7 wrote: »
    can you post a pic of the screw cap for this mag please is it the aluminium version thanks http://www.airsoftguns.ie/magazines/119-kj-works-24-rds-co2-magazine-for-m9-.html sorry best of luck too,

I will find out for you Diceman7 and let you know ;)

Edit
    Here is a picture of the screw cap
    we-co2-magazine-for-m9-.jpg

It is indeed an aluminium co2 screw cap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Best of luck Kev, hope all goes well for you

DeBurca wrote: »
    Best of luck Kev, hope all goes well for you

Thanks for the best wishes Kevin It means a lot to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Best of Luck with it Kevin, wishing ye every success with it.. :)

Best of Luck with it Kevin, wishing ye every success with it.. :)

Thanks Ciaran :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

As the guys already said - very best of luck Kev.
    Hope it goes well also.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Fair play Kev :) best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Best of luck with the new venture!

Some nice bits on the site and decent prices too.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭thehorse

best of luck with the shop Kev, ye have some lovely stuff there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Good look lads,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭Killinator

Best of luck,
    Having been in the shop I was left thinking "Ooh to have money:('

• Registered Users Posts: 17,407 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

great news with the thread on boards...
    got my Mp5 in there 2 weeks ago and very pleased with it..:D

Thanks for all the Best of Luck wishes guys! They are all appreciated :D

Sc@recrow we are glad you are happy with the MP5 :)

I will be posting up some Special Offers we have on some stock a little later!

And I have a load more new products to add to the airsoftguns.ie website so stay tuned!

Kev

Airsoftguns.ie Special Offers
    20-542.jpg

Tokyo Marui M16A1 VN Vietnam

http://airsoftguns.ie/electric-rifles-aeg/128-tokyo-marui-m16a1-vn-vietnam.html
    was €369 now €299 only 1 left in stock!
    tokyo-marui-m16a1-vn-vietnam.jpg
    tokyo-marui-m16a1-vn-vietnam.jpg

WE M.E.U Railed, Full Metal Airsoft GBB Pistol (TAN)

http://airsoftguns.ie/airsoft-pistols-gbb/72-we-meu-railed-airsoft-gbb-pistol-tan.html
    was €129 Now €114 5 left in stock
    we-meu-railed-airsoft-gbb-pistol-tan.jpg
    we-meu-railed-airsoft-gbb-pistol-tan.jpg

KWA/KSC G-26C semi/full auto, Metal Slide, GBB

http://airsoftguns.ie/airsoft-pistols-gbb/89-kwa-ksc-g26c-semi-full-auto-metal-slide-gbb.html
    was €149 Now €139 6 left in stock
    kwa-ksc-g26c-semi-full-auto-metal-slide-gbb.jpg
    kwa-ksc-g26c-semi-full-auto-metal-slide-gbb.jpg

High Capacity BB speed Loader (200rds, for 6mm bb's)

http://airsoftguns.ie/accessories/97-high-capacity-bb-loader-200rds-white.html
    was €8.99 Now €6.99 20 left in stock
    high-capacity-bb-loader-200rds-white.jpg

* Stock Quanity levels correct at the time of post

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Congrats on the venture, hope its been going well so far.
    Been in the shop a few times getting little bits and pieces but was hoping to get something bigger and add more support!

Any plans on getting any stock of gbb assault rifles? (My particular fetish :o)

hightower1 wrote: »
    Congrats on the venture, hope its been going well so far.
    Been in the shop a few times getting little bits and pieces but was hoping to get something bigger and add more support!

Any plans on getting any stock of gbb assault rifles? (My particular fetish :o)

Thanks hightower1 :) its been going well so far for us ;)

We will be moving to a larger retail store at some point in the near future :D

As for GBB assualt rifles we are looking into getting them in soon as I am like yourself big into GBB rifles :D

Is there any GBB rifles in particular you are looking into getting soon?

• Advertisement

Thanks hightower1 :) its been going well so far for us ;)

We will be moving to a larger retail store sometime soon in the near future ?

Thats great news!
    Is there any GBB rifles in particular you are looking into getting soon?

Well I already have the WE m4 and the WE pdw but would be very intrested in the WE l85 and KWA Kriss when the pre orders are available.

x2 definite purchases for myself.

The Bell gbb mp5 seems very reasonable, had one special ordered through Tony in Eirsoft not too long ago from a china site but ended up broken in transit and it was returned. I'd def pick up one of them if you were thinking of stocking some. Seems like a nice price point too for anyone looking to get into gbbs, would certainly be a nice piece to gas up and dry fire in a the store to seperate cash from wallets indeed!

(anyone who can remeber the first shots form a gbb after only using AEGs can testify to the instant lust effect!)

Thats great news!

Well I already have the WE m4 and the WE pdw but would be very intrested in the WE l85 and KWA Kriss when the pre orders are available.

x2 definite purchases for myself.

The Bell gbb mp5 seems very reasonable, had one special ordered through Tony in Eirsoft not too long ago from a china site but ended up broken in transit and it was returned. I'd def pick up one of them if you were thinking of stocking some. Seems like a nice price point too for anyone looking to get into gbbs, would certainly be a nice piece to gas up and dry fire in a the store to seperate cash from wallets indeed!

(anyone who can remeber the first shots form a gbb after only using AEGs can testify to the instant lust effect!)

I have the WE M16A3, WE Magpul M4, WE Scar, WE PDW myself :D and hope to pick up a WE G39C (G36C) soon so that and those two mentioned WE L85 and KWA Kriss will definitely be on a pre order list as soon as they become available!

I was looking into getting one of those Bell Gbb MP5's at some point soon for myself so I agree if we did stock up on some they will sell both online and in the retail store
    We will have to order some in on our next supplier order
    Thanks for the suggestions ;)

I have the WE M16A3, WE Magpul M4, WE Scar, WE PDW myself :D and hope to pick up a WE G39C (G36C) soon so that and those two mentioned WE L85 and KWA Kriss will definitely be on a pre order list as soon as they become available!

Nnnnniiiiiiccccceee!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzSmg_IUxZUCtR4hMBfQOY1vR0H4_B_lQ3IHjWGFsa3epLpi7p

I was looking into getting one of those Bell Gbb MP5's at some point soon for myself so I agree if we did stock up on some they will sell both online and in the retail store
    We will have to order some in on our next supplier order
    Thanks for the suggestions ;)

Well if they are in stock I'd pick up one for sure. Just recently bought my first AEG in ages and tbh I just cant go back after being on GBB for so long. Looking forward to doing business anyway! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,407 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

you'll have to get your ass out ot LAC now so we can all drool over them :)
    Now it's about 16c there's no excuse for gbbr owners :D

Nnnnniiiiiiccccceee!!

Well if they are in stock I'd pick up one for sure. Just recently bought my first AEG in ages and tbh I just cant go back after being on GBB for so long. Looking forward to doing business anyway! ;)

Yeah I hear ya there I still have AEG's and spring snipers in my collection but prefer my GBB rifles over Aeg's personally but a lot of people here on boards prefer Aeg's - each to there own ;)
    But best to cater for both AEG rifle skirmisher/collectors and GBB rifle skirmisher/collectors.

As soon as we have some GBB rifles coming in on orders I will post about them here ;)
    Looking forward to doing business with you too hightower1

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    you'll have to get your ass out ot LAC now so we can all drool over them :)
    Now it's about 16c there's no excuse for gbbr owners :D

I will have to make it out to LAC sometime soon Sc@recrow :)
    My WE GBBr's are all run off Co2 with all having the npas kit and internal upgrades so no problems there with weather affecting them really ;)
    But very true great weather lately for gbbr owners!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

I will find out for you Diceman7 and let you know ;)

Edit
    Here is a picture of the screw cap
    we-co2-magazine-for-m9-.jpg

It is indeed an aluminium co2 screw cap.
    cheers for that kev you have a pm inbound.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Nice to hear the website is now being looked after!
    it started out good then updates to stock fell behind for a good while. Honestly I thought at first it was going to be a fly by night adventure on the run up to last Christmas but I am glad to see from chatting to the two blokes in the shop that they seem to have a genuine interest in selling good priced gear.

Carentan Killer are you one of the two Polish lads that opened the store or are you an addition to the team ? (curiosity only since I've seen your previous posts with a nice collection of gear) I think I spoke to a Damien before and a Michael (Possibly pronounced differently)

<snip>

I've been very impressed with the shop so far. I've bought some sweet stuff at fantastic prices, and have picked up some things like silencer adapters, and a lovely 3 piece grease set for a gearbox which is awesome a nice gold plated 1911. The Star/Ares stuff was very nicely priced. In particular the L85/SA80 which had over 100 Euros knocked off the price. And it was very nice to see brands such as WE/KJW/STAR/ARES
    in stock.

Currently got my eye on one of those WE Chrome Lugers!
    The finish on them was lovely.

if only I had more money!
    ~B

bullets wrote: »
    Nice to hear the website is now being looked after!
    it started out good then updates to stock fell behind for a good while. Honestly I thought at first it was going to be a fly by night adventure on the run up to last Christmas but I am glad to see from chatting to the two blokes in the shop that they seem to have a genuine interest in selling good priced gear.

Carentan Killer are you one of the two Polish lads that opened the store or are you an addition to the team ? (curiosity only) I think I spoke to a Damien before and a Michael (Possibly pronounced differently)

<snip>

I've been very impressed with the shop so far. I've bought some sweet stuff at fantastic prices, and have picked up some things like silencer adapters, and a lovely 3 piece grease set for a gearbox which is awesome. The Star/Ares stuff was very nicely priced. In particular the L85/SA80 which had over 100 Euros knocked off the price. And it was very nice to see brands such as WE/KJW/STAR/ARES
    in stock.

Currently got my eye on one of those WE Chrome Lugers!
    ~B

Hi Bullets,

I am a recent addition to the team :) I am Irish and from Limerick myself and living very close to yourself if thats any indication ;)

Both Michal and Damien are great guys and have a passion for airsoft and we are commited to ordering in new products every week from all the big suppliers like ehobbyasia Redwolf ASG specshop and a few other euopean suppliers also.

I have lists of new products in my hand that I am currently updating to the website now and will be doing so for the foreseeable future as new stock arrives so no worries there on keeping the website updated from now on ;)

We are looking into moving the retail store to a much bigger place and away from fox's bow but keeping the store within Limerick City - no set time on when that will happen as of yet but we will keep people informed here when a move is taken place.

We sold out of the Star/Ares L85/SA80's we had just the other day but we do plan on getting more in again at some point soon.

We are looking into getting in some more G&P, VFC & G&G rifles along with others..

We also order in pistols very often and have a few new lines due in next week along with some new lines of G&G & G&P rifles.

We have one WE LUGER P08 8 Inch Silver (Long) left instock
    We recently sold out of the silver 4inch Lugers but will be getting more in soon.
    The lugers are really nice and I will be picking up one for my collection very soon also :D

We do have some of those pistol silencers and adapters left in the shop and will be ordering more of them again soon and they will then be put up onto the website.

They fit straight onto most if not all WE pistols as the barrels on them are treaded to take the adapter.
    I have picked up a few silencers and adapters for my WE 1911A1 silver/chrome and my WE Baby Hicapa 3.8 Silver pistols and they look great on both ;)

Thanks for your post Bullets :)

Kev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Good to see the range of AEG's expanding.;)
    Just wonder Kev if ye plan to stock any TM pistols in the future?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Cool!,

The delivery drivers that come to me often mention this legendary place not so far far away.

~B

Advertisement