Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Netflix cheaper - SEE OP FOR DETAILS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Conchurl wrote: »
    2 places left

I’d like to join sending pm now

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I’d like to join sending pm now

I'm looking for a place. Please PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

cronos wrote: »
    I'm looking for a place. Please PM.

Do you not want be in our group anymore then?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,370 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I wonder how long this loophole will last before they close it?

NikoTopps wrote: »

Sure yes. Wasn't sure if it was going ahead. But if it's still going then yes. You still awaiting responses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭dinneenp

cronos wrote: »
    Sure yes. Wasn't sure if it was going ahead. But if it's still going then yes. You still awaiting responses?

I'll jump in if there's a space. If not and anyone's creating a new group I'd like to join please.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jkbah

I'd like a place too please

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

Conchurl wrote: »
    I might have one space as one person messaged me but haven’t said they will take the space but I will give them till tomorrow afternoon to decide and if they don’t get back to me or decide not to take the space I will let you know

I just sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

looking for a spot if anyone has one, can pay for the year upfront
    found a spot in a group now

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

sugarman wrote: »
    Yeah works with 3

Been meaning to look into this more for a few months now!

How is it done? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

marcbrophy wrote: »

Anyone know if you can use Tesco mobile. I've prepay plan and my credit is mounting up. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

BobbyT28 wrote: »
    Just signed up using expressVPN and used my Revoult Card. Took 5mins. Used a new account details just to start fresh.

I signed up for the premium and it said it was 199mxn for 4K and 4 screens

A couple of questions,

This the first time I have used my revoult card to pay a reoccurring bill?

How do people manage their card when they pay monthly bills with it?

My revoult card got charged 99mxn (€4.99) do they normally do this as they said I was getting a free month?

Payment got reverted so must have been a security payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

marcbrophy wrote: »

It's not :mad:. Three have stopped this service (although they deny it).

• Registered Users Posts: 64,548 ✭✭✭✭unkel

I wonder how long this loophole will last before they close it?

How can they close it? If my VPN tells Netflix that I am in Mexico, then that's it.

Things would get a bit more difficult if they would start looking for 2 way verification, and me needing a Mexican mobile phone number. But until then there will be many more people using this route to save a bit of money. And still make Netflix plenty of money...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,683 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I am in same boat and realised my 100€ prepaid credit is of no real use.
    Only option i see is to use the phone during roaming outside of Ireland.
    LFC Murphy wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can use Tesco mobile. I've prepay plan and my credit is mounting up. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cylor

I am in same boat and realised my 100€ prepaid credit is of no real use.
    Only option i see is to use the phone during roaming outside of Ireland.

Could you not stop topping up and use the credit for calls and 5GB data add-ons? Was in similar situation myself and the credit kept me going for a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭donnacha

Any group places going? Can pay with revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,135 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

cylor wrote: »
    Could you not stop topping up and use the credit for calls and 5GB data add-ons? Was in similar situation myself and the credit kept me going for a good while.

buygamecredit is another option. Bought some €20 gift codes for PSN for christmas gifts with my saved credit last year and might do the same this year. Suppose you could buy a €20 gift card and sell it for €15 also if you wanted some cash back.

I think it's better to keep the credit and continue topping up €20 for the unlimited 4g rather than using your saved credit to buy the addons.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,512 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

If anyone has space on a group I'd appreciate a PM.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭orwell77

Any spots left, I can pay for the year through PayPal (haven't got revolt)

I'd set or set up one except VPNS etc are like double Dutch to me 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

It's not :mad:. Three have stopped this service (although they deny it).

Balls anyway :(

NikoTopps wrote: »

Hear anything back? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭cletus

Oat23 wrote: »
    buygamecredit is another option. Bought some €20 gift codes for PSN for christmas gifts with my saved credit last year and might do the same this year. Suppose you could buy a €20 gift card and sell it for €15 also if you wanted some cash back.

I think it's better to keep the credit and continue topping up €20 for the unlimited 4g rather than using your saved credit to buy the addons.

I know this is just a touch off topic, but do you, or anybody else, know of a similar site that accepts Tesco credit.

Oh, and thank you to the OP, I am now the proud owner of a premium 4k Mexican account

• Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    Anyone willing to set up a new group, there's a few of us interested?
    Cheers,
    Pa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

I'd be interested too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

How are people doing this sharing thing? I have my account years and it is just me and my sister that use it so therefore have room for 2 more.

Is it a case that we are just trusting people not to share the log in details with their friends? I would be willing to share my account with someone if they want to pay upfront for the year.

eoghan104 wrote: »
    How are people doing this sharing thing? I have my account years and it is just me and my sister that use it so therefore have room for 2 more.

Is it a case that we are just trusting people not to share the log in details with their friends? I would be willing to share my account with someone if they want to pay upfront for the year.

I will pay upfront for the year, have PayPal...I don't think I can pm anyone as don't have enough posts

• Registered Users Posts: 16,512 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Yeah that seems to be it.A fair level of thrust involved .Ideally you would do it with friends/family but I suppose if someone is a long time user here or is known then it can work when paying upfront for a year or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

orwell77 wrote: »
    I will pay upfront for the year, have PayPal...I don't think I can pm anyone as don't have enough posts
    Sorry but I can't do that with you having only 4 posts!

• Advertisement

Sorry but I can't do that with you having only 4 posts!

That's no problem, I understand..

Advertisement