Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

I put a range of items in my basket from different departments to see and the code doesn't work for me.

Worked fine for me on a black and decker drill

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mihalk

Tried all the codes here including Paqfa...
    Does anyone have another code?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

SUMMERTREAT 20% FULL PRICE CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭extrapolate

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    SUMMERTREAT 20% FULL PRICE CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR

Just tried it on full price runners got the error "The promotion code SUMMERTREAT is invalid"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

SUMMERTREAT worked for me. Brought order down from €139 to €111, entered code in all caps if it made a difference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭freesia1

matchthis wrote: »
    SUMMERTREAT worked for me. Brought order down from €139 to €111, entered code in all caps if it made a difference

I am trying to buy clothes and not working for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭0xzmro3n4y7lb5

freesia1 wrote: »
    I am trying to buy clothes and not working for me.

Didn't work for me. I wonder do they restrict accounts for codes. I tend to only buy when I have a code which they might have copped on to.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭yummymummyjay

I used summertreat twice on two seperate orders and it worked both times. Thanks a million ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

SUMMERTREAT just worked for me too...
    Thanks a million! :)

Up to 25% off swoon when you use code at check out

10% off with €300+ with SWOON10
    20% off with €500+ with SWOON20
    25% off with €1000+ with SWOON25

Place an order by 9am on Monday 3rd August using the relevant code of either SWOON10, SWOON20 or SWOON25 at the checkout. Your order will then be reduced by the relevant amount. Each code can only be used once, and not at the same time as other codes. Please note that if you return items such that the order value falls below the required amount to qualify for the code used then the discount will be reversed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Rainaraina wrote: »
    Paqfa 10% off, its a use once code and I don't know if it's locked to my account.

Just worked for me

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭DIF

Paqfa 10% off - worked for me just now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭Gormal

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    BHTREAT

20% Off Full Price Women’s Fashion and Footwear When you Spend €50 or More
    excludes sale, clearance and sports fashion & footwear ends 4 Aug

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Evilbart

Code Q4RJM just worked for me for 15% off a drone dropping the price by €75!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Q4RMM for 20% off clothing and footwear.

I was never getting codes sent to me...cleared my account few weeks back and now I'm getting codes sent every week (somebody said a few pages back that was the case and it seems so)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

laneooo wrote: »
    Q4RMM for 20% off clothing and footwear.

I was never getting codes sent to me...cleared my account few weeks back and now I'm getting codes sent every week (somebody said a few pages back that was the case and it seems so)

That was me. Getting endless emails now with offers of codes and increased credit limits. Wont be in a hurry to use them unless it is for something small, that a discount code can be used, and paid off in full on next statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Cleared my account a few months ago and not got one email from Littlewoods, probably for the best!

Gotten a few emails with codes around bank holidays, 15% ones while I note others have gotten the 20% ones.

I have a BNPL balance of €500 due over four dates before the end of the year which I'll clear.

I usually use Littlewoods to buy large items but with the new delivery charge I won't be buying as impulsively as previously. Which isn't a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I dont know if it's account specific but BHTREAT will get 20% of women's fashion and footwear. Min spend is €50 and offer ends at 9am on 4th August.

• Advertisement

I don't know what they are doing with their prices but they have been way off recently. Amazon Smart plug about €20 on Amazon listed for €799.99 the same with Ring Doorbell for over €600.

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/amazon-smart-plug-with-alexa/1600472048.prd

*All large goods

We charge €25 per order for delivery of large goods such as beds, large TVs, washing machines, sofas etc. Delivery of these goods typically can take up to 11 working days to deliver. Some items will come direct from suppliers and may take longer. We will give you an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out. Our delivery partner DHL will contact you up to 48 hours before delivery to arrange a suitable date with you.

Just in case anyone missed them sneaking that in. That will be the beginning of the end for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tails142

Gormal wrote: »
    *All large goods

We charge €25 per order for delivery of large goods such as beds, large TVs, washing machines, sofas etc. Delivery of these goods typically can take up to 11 working days to deliver. Some items will come direct from suppliers and may take longer. We will give you an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out. Our delivery partner DHL will contact you up to 48 hours before delivery to arrange a suitable date with you.

Just in case anyone missed them sneaking that in. That will be the beginning of the end for them.

It's standard enough now from the likes of Harvey Norman and other electrical retailers to have to pay for delivery from what I could see pricing around for a dishwasher last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

Any codes for electrical items?

billbond4 wrote: »
    Any codes for electrical items?

The Q4RJM for 15% is working on some electricals until I think the 23/08/2020.

I don’t think it’s account specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

The Q4RJM for 15% is working on some electricals until I think the 23/08/2020.

I don’t think it’s account specific.

Thanks for the item I'm looking for its saying its invalid

billbond4 wrote: »
    Thanks for the item I'm looking for its saying its invalid

Sorry bout that, they have a lot of restrictions on codes now unlike before.

Tails142 wrote: »
    It's standard enough now from the likes of Harvey Norman and other electrical retailers to have to pay for delivery from what I could see pricing around for a dishwasher last month.

I bought a recliner sofa and mattress at the start of the year locally with free delivery. They took the old ones away at the price they charge at the dump.

I happily paid Argos for home delivery because I got 100 euro off the item in the sale. But I will not pay LW for it, they are expensive enough, they don't charge in the UK unless Express for £10 and Next day for £15. So why should we be penalised?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 gallagbr

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any recent codes for electrical goods?
    Thanks

B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭zara100

gallagbr wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any recent codes for electrical goods?
    Thanks

B
    I used
    Q4RJM for a lamp I bought yesterday and got 15% off .

Advertisement