Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭orm0nd

Just wanna say thanks again for sorting a great divan and mattress for us great quality and best deal around cheers John.

A bit late but want to second the thanks.good deal and prompt courteous delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

Hey BigMickey

How much is your cheapest King-size wooden bed frame? No need for the mattress, just the frame, any colour/wood/design

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Evil_g

Hi. I've been looking at mattress sold by one of your competitors as "Spinal Pedic Elegance Mattress" manufactured by Glin Eagle.

Do you stock this product? Or an equivalent?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

_Chaos wrote: »
    Hey BigMickey

How much is your cheapest King-size wooden bed frame? No need for the mattress, just the frame, any colour/wood/design

Thanks

Hi

This one for 215 euro :

https://bigmickey.ie/product/limelight-capricorn-wooden-bed-frame-2/

But if you had an extra 84 euro, we have a really sturdy solid wood frame on offer. It's not on our site currently as we only have 2 left and will sell from our shop anyways. If you pm me a number or e mail, I can send you some images.

Bigmickey.ie

Evil_g wrote: »
    Hi. I've been looking at mattress sold by one of your competitors as "Spinal Pedic Elegance Mattress" manufactured by Glin Eagle.

Do you stock this product? Or an equivalent?

Hi

I had a look on google and the information on this mattress is vague enough. It says it's a 2000 pocket mattress and any of the information is pretty standard after that. I think there is a spelling mistake in the manufacturers name and it should be Glen Eagle.

We still have a small quantity of the John Lewis 5000 pocket for 499 euro. Loads of guys got them on here already. Might be of interest to you.

Bigmickey.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭DubDani

We recently tested some mattresses and really liked the Royale Natural 3000, especially the firmness. Unfortunately wife is baulking at the price of 999Euro for a Super king. Is that one ever reduced or available as a second/transport marked etc.?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Hi Mick and Fiona
    Time has come to replace your previously supplied mattress 🙈
    Last year's bunk beds are still going strong and a big hit .

We have a look at these and tested them today and rank them in the following order of comfortness.

https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/king-size-5-ft-mattress-posture-superbe.html
    https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/king-size-5-ft-mattress-cashmere.html
    https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/king-5-ft-mattress-tranquil.html

What's your thoughts and can we try them out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Stupify

Do you stock any latex mattresses? Slept in one recently and had the best sleep in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭Mav11

Hi, probably been asked before, but do you take away the old mattresses? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭Doop

Hi Mickey,

I'm look for a divan (no headboard) with 2x drawers on the same side is that possible? will be up against a wall under the evaes of a dormer so not too high either preferably. also its a very tight room. I previously bought an ikea double bed and its too long for the room by a couple of mm! can you advise exactly how long the divan is? Presume it the same length as a mattress and not longer? the mattress just fits wall to wall.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭AngryLips

Doop wrote: »
    Hi Mickey,

I'm look for a divan (no headboard) with 2x drawers on the same side is that possible? will be up against a wall under the evaes of a dormer so not too high either preferably. also its a very tight room. I previously bought an ikea double bed and its too long for the room by a couple of mm! can you advise exactly how long the divan is? Presume it the same length as a mattress and not longer? the mattress just fits wall to wall.

Thanks

Yes that's possible, you just specify your customisation when you order it. It's something like an additional €45 per drawer. I actually ordered one just yesterday, it's a brand called Respa and they stock them in Bargaintown, EZ Living and Michael Murphys. It takes 6 weeks to be ready. Typically the bed is same size as mattress.

DubDani wrote: »
    We recently tested some mattresses and really liked the Royale Natural 3000, especially the firmness. Unfortunately wife is baulking at the price of 999Euro for a Super king. Is that one ever reduced or available as a second/transport marked etc.?

Hi DubDani

We only ever display this model in Kingsize so it's unlikely.It is good value at 999 euro as something similar would be over 2K euro in the big shops.

Thanks

Bigmickey

brightkane wrote: »
    Hi Mick and Fiona
    Time has come to replace your previously supplied mattress 🙈
    Last year's bunk beds are still going strong and a big hit .

We have a look at these and tested them today and rank them in the following order of comfortness.

https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/king-size-5-ft-mattress-posture-superbe.html
    https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/king-size-5-ft-mattress-cashmere.html
    https://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/king-5-ft-mattress-tranquil.html

What's your thoughts and can we try them out ?

Hi brightkane

I'd image that those labels will only be available in EZliving but if you can get a chance to call in to us, 'd say you will go away very happy. Plenty of offers in store currently.

Regards

Bigmickey

Stupify wrote: »
    Do you stock any latex mattresses? Slept in one recently and had the best sleep in a long time.

Hi Stupify

We stock a few different latex models. You could look at The Jade 1500 pocket for starters. What size do you require ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Mav11 wrote: »
    Hi, probably been asked before, but do you take away the old mattresses? Thanks

Yes 15/20 euro depending on size

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Doop wrote: »
    Hi Mickey,

Thanks

Hi Doop

We can have a divan or a mattress made any size for you. Drawers on the same side are not a problem. The Ikea sizes are generally 10cm longer that Irish/UK models. Irish/UK double are normally 135cm X 190cm metric or 4ft 6inch X 6ft 3 inch imperial.

Hope this helps

Regards

Bigmickey.ie

AngryLips wrote: »
    Yes that's possible, you just specify your customisation when you order it. It's something like an additional €45 per drawer. I actually ordered one just yesterday, it's a brand called Respa and they stock them in Bargaintown, EZ Living and Michael Murphys. It takes 6 weeks to be ready. Typically the bed is same size as mattress.

Hi

We also offer this service. Drawers are 40 euro per drawer and delivery takes just one week if ordered on time. You can pick from about 50 different fabrics also and delivery is free anywhere in Ireland. Standard double base price is 199 euro

Regards

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭ruaneg

Hi,

Im looking for a bargain basement single Divan + matching headboard. Ideally in a neutral or pink/purple color. Whats the best price you have and what wait time?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Interrobang

Hi Mickey,

Sent you a PM. Looking for four really decent mattresses and beds. Your advice on the bedroom furniture we got from you was spot on, so would love your steer on what mattresses to go for. Thanks 😊

Hi Stupify

We stock a few different latex models. You could look at The Jade 1500 pocket for starters. What size do you require ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Looking to get a King size, how thick is the latex layer in the Jade 1500?

• Advertisement

ruaneg wrote: »
    Hi,

Im looking for a bargain basement single Divan + matching headboard. Ideally in a neutral or pink/purple color. Whats the best price you have and what wait time?

Thanks!

Hi

Pink/Purple would have to be ordered in. We might have black, Dark Grey or Wheat. Might have a beige also. Will check.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Hi Mickey,

Sent you a PM. Looking for four really decent mattresses and beds. Your advice on the bedroom furniture we got from you was spot on, so would love your steer on what mattresses to go for. Thanks 😊

Morning

Replied just now.

Bigmickey.ie

Looking to get a King size, how thick is the latex layer in the Jade 1500?

There is a 3 inch latex top on the Jade mattress. We had some 100% latex mattresses from Breasley. All sold out now but trying to get some more.

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Hi Big Mickey

Looking for the white Julian Bowan Pluto Mid sleeper with mattress.

What's your best price delivered to Cork?

Thanks

There is a 3 inch latex top on the Jade mattress. We had some 100% latex mattresses from Breasley. All sold out now but trying to get some more.

Bigmickey.ie

100% Latex!? Sounds a bit too expensive for me haha

Liking the look of the Jade, do you have one in your showroom?

Hi Big Mickey

Looking for the white Julian Bowan Pluto Mid sleeper with mattress.

What's your best price delivered to Cork?

Thanks

Hi

We got 12 of them in yesterday but I think all are sold. I will check this morning with the warehouse and get back to you.

Bignickey.ie

100% Latex!? Sounds a bit too expensive for me haha

Liking the look of the Jade, do you have one in your showroom?

Hi Stupify

Yes Jade 1500 is in display on a cream and brass metal bed just beside the counter in our shop. Looking forward to seeing you.

TEMPORARY OPENING HOURS DUE TO COVID 19

Monday: Closed (By Appointment)
    Tuesday: Closed (By Appointment)
    Wednesday 10am – 6pm
    Thursday: 10am – 8pm
    Friday: 10am – 6pm
    Saturday: 10am – 5pm
    Sunday: Closed

Hi

We got 12 of them in yesterday but I think all are sold. I will check this morning with the warehouse and get back to you.

Bignickey.ie

Hi BigMicky

Did you get a chance to see if you had any left?

Thanks
    Dave

Hi BigMicky

Did you get a chance to see if you had any left?

Thanks
    Dave

Apologies for not getting back to you yesterday. We have just one spare set left. What type mattress do you need ?

Bigmickey

• Advertisement

Apologies for not getting back to you yesterday. We have just one spare set left. What type mattress do you need ?

Bigmickey

Hi BigMicky

No problem at all, what type of mattress would you recommend for a 5 year old? Ideally not super firm?

Advertisement