Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Barcelona English Language Schools

• 16-02-2014 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    I'm heading to Barcelona next week on business and will have some time to drop CV's into language schools while I am there. I have just gotten my CELTA cert as well so will make photocopies of it and include it. The thing is which schools would you recommend I drop my CV to!? Has anyone taught in schools in Barcelona before? Any that you would highly recommend and any that you would avoid? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Thronegames

madmoe wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I'm heading to Barcelona next week on business and will have some time to drop CV's into language schools while I am there. I have just gotten my CELTA cert as well so will make photocopies of it and include it. The thing is which schools would you recommend I drop my CV to!? Has anyone taught in schools in Barcelona before? Any that you would highly recommend and any that you would avoid? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    M
    Hi. Not sure if you can help me - I have strong business background, experience and qualifications and recently ACELS / CELTA qualified. I want to get experience teaching English to professionals as a business language. Available to travel in Europe. Any advice or leads you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭seanaway

madmoe wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Thanks,
    M

Barcelona is No1 pick for just about every teacher who wants to go to Spain so a newbie will only get the dreg offers.
    One piece of advice I would have is NEVER write ' I have just gotten...' in your application.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

OK mate! I'll keep that in mind 😉

Advertisement